Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
THREAD: Vbookie
  1. 08-03-2011, 11:33 AM
    #1
    Liam's Avatar
    Liam
    Nigel Farage 2015
    3,878
    Posts
    17,086
    Reputation
    Jul 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    It would be more helpful if there was a little counter above each betting area to say how much vBux we have to bet with. It gets annoying when I go to make a bet and it says I have un-sufficient funds (since I like to keep my bux in the bank for interest).

    Or make it possible to bet straight from our banks?

    Mini-tweak = more user-friendly
    Last edited by Liam; 08-03-2011 at 12:21 PM.

  2. 08-03-2011, 09:20 PM
    #11
    Slashey's Avatar
    Slashey
    Come at me brahh
    392
    Posts
    657
    Reputation
    Oct 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Liam_VxR [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    It would be more helpful if there was a little counter above each betting area to say how much vBux we have to bet with. It gets annoying when I go to make a bet and it says I have un-sufficient funds (since I like to keep my bux in the bank for interest).

    Or make it possible to bet straight from our banks?

    Mini-tweak = more user-friendly
    When you open the thread to bet, there is an option to see how much vbux you have. It's in the currency tab.
  3. 08-04-2011, 12:11 AM
    #12
    PhantomRenegade's Avatar
    PhantomRenegade
    PS3 hacking is dead
    665
    Posts
    2,931
    Reputation
    Apr 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Liam_VxR [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    It would be more helpful if there was a little counter above each betting area to say how much vBux we have to bet with. It gets annoying when I go to make a bet and it says I have un-sufficient funds (since I like to keep my bux in the bank for interest).

    Or make it possible to bet straight from our banks?

    Mini-tweak = more user-friendly
    Click on currency........
  4. 08-04-2011, 06:19 AM
    #13
    Liam's Avatar
    Liam
    Nigel Farage 2015
    3,878
    Posts
    17,086
    Reputation
    Jul 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Slashey [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    When you open the thread to bet, there is an option to see how much vbux you have. It's in the currency tab.
    I guess I overlooked that menu lol, cheers
  5. 08-04-2011, 07:02 AM
    #14
    <Jimbo>'s Avatar
    <Jimbo>
    </Jimbo>
    1,183
    Posts
    4,384
    Reputation
    Nov 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Personally I don't think that this is much of an issue. Possibly a minor inconvenience, however it's pointless to be able to withdraw straight from the bank, imo.
  6. 08-04-2011, 08:21 AM
    #15
    1,309
    Posts
    2,453
    Reputation
    Aug 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by <Jimbo> [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Personally I don't think that this is much of an issue. Possibly a minor inconvenience, however it's pointless to be able to withdraw straight from the bank, imo.
    i agree :y:
  7. 08-04-2011, 01:17 PM
    #16
    FoxkaZ's Avatar
    FoxkaZ
    Retired Super
    7,356
    Posts
    36,977
    Reputation
    Apr 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Question answered.

    Closed.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •