Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
THREAD: Have I been scammed
  1. 12-20-2016, 04:37 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Hi,

I'm a 34 year old until recently my son who plays GTA lost him money on the update a while back , while scouring the web I cam across this site , there was a post by a guy called Ace his Skype is sunnyrap_14, I added him and paid $40 usd for a GTA account, my son has now tried to login and it says password incorrect, Ace is not responding via Skype or IM,

I have sent him a screen shot of my ID, I work for a company called Convergys, we are sub-contracted with PayPal, i undernstand I have sent payment via friends and family and done this is good faith based on his rep on NGU, however memebers have now sent me messages to say he has pulled the same trick, I just want this resolved , can a admin please assist , i will have to either charge back via bank or PayPal can manually convert this to a claim via phone

Here is a link to his thread, I'm abit gutted for son it's almost xmas and I spent this money in good faith now my son is pretty upset

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Regards

An unhappy first experience on this forum so far
    Last edited by Barnzy1982; 12-20-2016 at 04:40 PM.

2. 12-24-2016, 09:32 AM
    Frosty
    Olaf The Snowman
    Frosty
    Olaf The Snowman
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Elleusive View Post
    I don't know if they provide accounts which are ready to go, and I know you're hesitant, but I've only heard good things about the services provided by [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] guy.
    Well of course, Jesse wouldn't be where he is now, if he scammed people
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2