02-10-2014, 10:14 PM #1
MLGKitty
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello. I recently purchased a PS4 and I want to upgrade COD Ghosts to my PS4 as well. But like many modders, I got banned from ghosts permanently via patch 1.07. My question is if I upgrade Ghosts to PS4 can I use that on all the users on my PS4 or just that one user I activated it on? Any help would be well appreciated!
02-10-2014, 10:47 PM #2
Originally posted by MLGKitty View Post
Hello. I recently purchased a PS4 and I want to upgrade COD Ghosts to my PS4 as well. But like many modders, I got banned from ghosts permanently via patch 1.07. My question is if I upgrade Ghosts to PS4 can I use that on all the users on my PS4 or just that one user I activated it on? Any help would be well appreciated!

on all users Smile

The following user thanked HellGuy for this useful post:

MLGKitty
02-10-2014, 11:03 PM #3
MLGKitty
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by HellGuy View Post
on all users Smile

Thanks man. Just making sure before I purchase it with that $10 PSN that came with the PS4. Don't want any money goin' to waste, after all, some of the good titles are coming soon. Smile
02-10-2014, 11:14 PM #4
Thanks man. Just making sure before I purchase it with that $10 PSN that came with the PS4. Don't want any money goin' to waste, after all, some of the good titles are coming soon. Smile

ya, you are welcome :P
02-10-2014, 11:25 PM #5
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Hello. I recently purchased a PS4 and I want to upgrade COD Ghosts to my PS4 as well. But like many modders, I got banned from ghosts permanently via patch 1.07. My question is if I upgrade Ghosts to PS4 can I use that on all the users on my PS4 or just that one user I activated it on? Any help would be well appreciated!

Remember, don't mod COD on the PS4 or you will possibly get console banned there :p.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo