07-25-2014, 03:00 AM #1
xTrueFear
Serching Editor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys! I just won a ps4 few days ago with a CoD Ghosts tournament, now i don't have any games if not the destiny beta.

Im searching someone that would like to gameshare with me. I can give 3 destiny beta keys for that (USA or rest of the world keys).

Im a good person, and a very good teammate to play with on FPS games! Winky Winky

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando NGU
07-25-2014, 03:32 AM #2
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Originally posted by xTrueFear View Post
Hi guys! I just won a ps4 few days ago with a CoD Ghosts tournament, now i don't have any games if not the destiny beta.

Im searching someone that would like to gameshare with me. I can give 3 destiny beta keys for that (USA or rest of the world keys).

Im a good person, and a very good teammate to play with on FPS games! Winky Winky

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando NGU

Well... Destiny BETA Is now available for everybody in the PS Store, so i think your codes are worthless now dude
07-25-2014, 03:39 AM #3
xTrueFear
Serching Editor!
Originally posted by D
Well... Destiny BETA Is now available for everybody in the PS Store, so i think your codes are worthless now dude

LoL really?! I didn't knew it :/ ... Well thanks
07-25-2014, 04:11 AM #4
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by xTrueFear View Post
LoL really?! I didn't knew it :/ ... Well thanks

ya just happen 2 hrs ago. its also like that for xbox
07-25-2014, 04:14 AM #5
xTrueFear
Serching Editor!
Thanks guys for the advise. Mods please delete this topic, unless a nice samaritan decide to gameshare for free :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo