08-19-2014, 04:58 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i have an account i wanna use on ps4 but i modded the trophies and got it lvl 21 on ps3. the account is also banned from gta v , ghosts , & bo2 on ps3. So im wondering if this account will have any risk if i put the account on ps4. Any feedback is acceptedSmile
08-19-2014, 01:25 PM #2
cuthbert1
Do a barrel roll!
The account should only be banned on those games, if you can still log into it on ps3, there should be no problem using it on ps4, just not on the games you've mentioned, not too sure about the trophies though
08-19-2014, 05:09 PM #3
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by speedyx215 View Post
So i have an account i wanna use on ps4 but i modded the trophies and got it lvl 21 on ps3. the account is also banned from gta v , ghosts , & bo2 on ps3. So im wondering if this account will have any risk if i put the account on ps4. Any feedback is acceptedSmile

Modding has its risks. A lot of people have modded trophies, all I can say is sign onto that account on your PS4 & hide the modded trophies you have.

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

08-19-2014, 05:11 PM #4
Originally posted by cuthbert1 View Post
The account should only be banned on those games, if you can still log into it on ps3, there should be no problem using it on ps4, just not on the games you've mentioned, not too sure about the trophies though

thnx for the advice
08-19-2014, 05:12 PM #5
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Modding has its risks. A lot of people have modded trophies, all I can say is sign onto that account on your PS4 & hide the modded trophies you have.

Yeah that seems like a good thing to do. I'll make sure to do that, You can close this thread nowSmile
08-19-2014, 05:14 PM #6
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by speedyx215 View Post
Yeah that seems like a good thing to do. I'll make sure to do that, You can close this thread nowSmile

No worries. Smile

Closed on request.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo