03-26-2015, 05:14 PM #1
Default Avatar
Kitnix
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am unsure if this is the correct place to post this but here it is...

So as we know the latest update offers a feature to delete trophies with 0% completion.

Even though this is a great feature it would be so much better if you could delete any trophy data no matter how much completion.

I remember there were ways to 'glitch' PS3 trophies to 0% so if we could do this for the PS4, it may be possible to trick the system to be able to delete them.

If anyone has any suggestions, ideas or even knows how to do this, post it here!
03-26-2015, 07:30 PM #2
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Kitnix View Post
I am unsure if this is the correct place to post this but here it is...

So as we know the latest update offers a feature to delete trophies with 0% completion.

Even though this is a great feature it would be so much better if you could delete any trophy data no matter how much completion.

I remember there were ways to 'glitch' PS3 trophies to 0% so if we could do this for the PS4, it may be possible to trick the system to be able to delete them.

If anyone has any suggestions, ideas or even knows how to do this, post it here!

Why would you delete your achievement over 1 % ??
03-27-2015, 12:44 AM #3
Default Avatar
Kitnix
Originally posted by The
Why would you delete your achievement over 1 % ??

I have a few games which are either on 1% or something ridiculous like 5% and I really dislike having those... Trophy OCD for the win
03-27-2015, 01:03 AM #4
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
okok i know yeah i have some of these as well there anyoing

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo