04-07-2016, 05:58 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so i been wondering and hearing somethings i just recently got my ps4 and i heard you cant gameshare anymore is this true?seb5594
04-07-2016, 06:01 PM #2
Dank
Not Former Staff
Originally posted by Glittery
so i been wondering and hearing somethings i just recently got my ps4 and i heard you cant gameshare anymore is this true?seb5594

I'm currently gamesharing with my friend and everything is fine... You can always try gamesharing with one of your friends to see if it still works Geo
04-07-2016, 06:02 PM #3
Originally posted by Dank View Post
I'm currently gamesharing with my friend and everything is fine... You can always try gamesharing with one of your friends to see if it still works Geo

i mean i heard you cant play the game you gameshare without being the primary account on ps4
04-08-2016, 09:47 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
so i been wondering and hearing somethings i just recently got my ps4 and i heard you cant gameshare anymore is this true?seb5594

It is still possible to be able to gameshare. Just cross-sync both players accounts. Each other activates there friends account as primary. Then, you should be set, and will be able to gameshare.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

Frosty
04-08-2016, 09:58 PM #5
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
yea i can confirmed that it still works, becuase i let my little cousin download all my games
04-10-2016, 08:52 PM #6

You have received solid responses, and I'll be closing this thread. Contact me to reopen or make a new thread if you have further questions.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo