11-22-2016, 11:34 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I purchased a PS4 1.76 that was I believe to be reballed. Playground works, I can use Linux all that good stuff. The one problem I can't figure out is this CE-32875-5 error that I get when booting a game. (Playable 1.76 games). I have initialized the system fully on the console as well. Installed the large 1.76 fw. When the console after all of that is not connected to the internet I get the error. I also have blocked all update sites for the PS4 and then went to the date and time settings and set to auto and it corrected the time but then asked for an update I have selected no and yes ( I hit yes because I know it will fail to update ) which it did. Still get the same error.

Does anyone have experience with this issue?
11-22-2016, 11:42 PM #2
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Kirbjohn View Post
I purchased a PS4 1.76 that was I believe to be reballed. Playground works, I can use Linux all that good stuff. The one problem I can't figure out is this CE-32875-5 error that I get when booting a game. (Playable 1.76 games). I have initialized the system fully on the console as well. Installed the large 1.76 fw. When the console after all of that is not connected to the internet I get the error. I also have blocked all update sites for the PS4 and then went to the date and time settings and set to auto and it corrected the time but then asked for an update I have selected no and yes ( I hit yes because I know it will fail to update ) which it did. Still get the same error.

Does anyone have experience with this issue?

is this all games? what games?
11-22-2016, 11:50 PM #3
The games I have that work on 1.76 fw cod ghosts advance warfare and shadow fall
11-23-2016, 12:00 AM #4
It was reballed I just got confirmation on that that might help
11-23-2016, 11:10 PM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
It was reballed I just got confirmation on that that might help

I got source that you can probably use. I don't know if the Restore Database will work, but here it is:

BGA_netherlands: "Problem solved! Did restore database and after that again the big firmware update. And PS4 works great now. I have 6 PS4's with this problem now. They had all 1.07 firmware. Get message that i must upgrade it when i put the disc in the PS4. Did update with firmware on the disc and then i get that nasty errorcode. But after new install with big firmware problem is gone."

Hope this was some help, but I wouldn't suggest updating the PS4 if you're someone that's trying to mod/jailbreak your PS4 Console in the further future. You can try Restore Database, but it's worth a try.
11-24-2016, 02:43 AM #6
I just tried big update then rebuild database then big update and it didn't work I'm going to try it again.... I'm defiantly not going to update to a higher fw just in case something comes up in the near future I've got a ps3 on rebug that works I just haven't been able to do anything with the PS4 since I got it so I'm willing to try what ever will work.

Thanks for the info... I've searched everywhere even google translating other languages and everyone just does the date and time settings but nothing's working
11-24-2016, 02:49 AM #7
Also it says rebuilding the data base will take a few hours but it only takes 7 seconds which I could see being the problem
11-24-2016, 04:31 AM #8
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Also it says rebuilding the data base will take a few hours but it only takes 7 seconds which I could see being the problem

Did it ever solve by the Rebuild Database?
11-24-2016, 06:18 AM #9
No I did not
12-23-2016, 01:50 PM #10
No I did not

Still having issues?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo