CE-32875-5 error - NextGenUpdate
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
THREAD: CE-32875-5 error
  1. 11-22-2016, 06:34 PM
    #1
    Kirbjohn's Avatar
    Kirbjohn
    Keeper
    Kirbjohn's Avatar
    Kirbjohn
    Keeper
    18
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Jan 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Sponsored Links

    I purchased a PS4 1.76 that was I believe to be reballed. Playground works, I can use Linux all that good stuff. The one problem I can't figure out is this CE-32875-5 error that I get when booting a game. (Playable 1.76 games). I have initialized the system fully on the console as well. Installed the large 1.76 fw. When the console after all of that is not connected to the internet I get the error. I also have blocked all update sites for the PS4 and then went to the date and time settings and set to auto and it corrected the time but then asked for an update I have selected no and yes ( I hit yes because I know it will fail to update ) which it did. Still get the same error.


    Does anyone have experience with this issue?
  2. Sponsored Links
  3. 11-22-2016, 06:42 PM
    #2
    Kronos's Avatar
    Kronos
    Content Manager
    Kronos's Avatar
    Kronos
    Content Manager
    3,968
    Posts
    33,317
    Reputation
    Mar 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Kirbjohn View Post
    I purchased a PS4 1.76 that was I believe to be reballed. Playground works, I can use Linux all that good stuff. The one problem I can't figure out is this CE-32875-5 error that I get when booting a game. (Playable 1.76 games). I have initialized the system fully on the console as well. Installed the large 1.76 fw. When the console after all of that is not connected to the internet I get the error. I also have blocked all update sites for the PS4 and then went to the date and time settings and set to auto and it corrected the time but then asked for an update I have selected no and yes ( I hit yes because I know it will fail to update ) which it did. Still get the same error.


    Does anyone have experience with this issue?
    is this all games? what games?
  4. 11-22-2016, 06:50 PM
    #3
    Kirbjohn's Avatar
    Kirbjohn
    Keeper
    Kirbjohn's Avatar
    Kirbjohn
    Keeper
    18
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Jan 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    The games I have that work on 1.76 fw cod ghosts advance warfare and shadow fall
  5. 11-22-2016, 07:00 PM
    #4
    Kirbjohn's Avatar
    Kirbjohn
    Keeper
    Kirbjohn's Avatar
    Kirbjohn
    Keeper
    18
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Jan 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    It was reballed I just got confirmation on that that might help
  6. 11-23-2016, 06:10 PM
    #5
    Hydrogen's Avatar
    Hydrogen
    H20 Formula
    Hydrogen's Avatar
    Hydrogen
    H20 Formula
    4,805
    Posts
    59,946
    Reputation
    Aug 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Kirbjohn View Post
    It was reballed I just got confirmation on that that might help
    I got source that you can probably use. I don't know if the Restore Database will work, but here it is:

    BGA_netherlands: "Problem solved! Did restore database and after that again the big firmware update. And PS4 works great now. I have 6 PS4's with this problem now. They had all 1.07 firmware. Get message that i must upgrade it when i put the disc in the PS4. Did update with firmware on the disc and then i get that nasty errorcode. But after new install with big firmware problem is gone."

    Hope this was some help, but I wouldn't suggest updating the PS4 if you're someone that's trying to mod/jailbreak your PS4 Console in the further future. You can try Restore Database, but it's worth a try.
  7. 11-23-2016, 09:43 PM
    #6
    Kirbjohn's Avatar
    Kirbjohn
    Keeper
    Kirbjohn's Avatar
    Kirbjohn
    Keeper
    18
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Jan 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    I just tried big update then rebuild database then big update and it didn't work I'm going to try it again.... I'm defiantly not going to update to a higher fw just in case something comes up in the near future I've got a ps3 on rebug that works I just haven't been able to do anything with the PS4 since I got it so I'm willing to try what ever will work.

    Thanks for the info... I've searched everywhere even google translating other languages and everyone just does the date and time settings but nothing's working
  8. 11-23-2016, 09:49 PM
    #7
    Kirbjohn's Avatar
    Kirbjohn
    Keeper
    Kirbjohn's Avatar
    Kirbjohn
    Keeper
    18
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Jan 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Also it says rebuilding the data base will take a few hours but it only takes 7 seconds which I could see being the problem
  9. 11-23-2016, 11:31 PM
    #8
    Hydrogen's Avatar
    Hydrogen
    H20 Formula
    Hydrogen's Avatar
    Hydrogen
    H20 Formula
    4,805
    Posts
    59,946
    Reputation
    Aug 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Kirbjohn View Post
    Also it says rebuilding the data base will take a few hours but it only takes 7 seconds which I could see being the problem
    Did it ever solve by the Rebuild Database?
  10. 11-24-2016, 01:18 AM
    #9
    Kirbjohn's Avatar
    Kirbjohn
    Keeper
    Kirbjohn's Avatar
    Kirbjohn
    Keeper
    18
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Jan 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    No I did not
  11. 12-23-2016, 08:50 AM
    #10
    Frosty's Avatar
    Frosty
    Olaf The Snowman
    Frosty's Avatar
    Frosty
    Olaf The Snowman
    9,164
    Posts
    67,461
    Reputation
    Dec 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Kirbjohn View Post
    No I did not
    Still having issues?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •