12-01-2016, 06:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I know the answer is pretty much nothing, but what is possible? I know there is the playground that is pretty much useless to most people. What else is possible even if it may be useful? I am a bit clueless when it comes to the PlayStation Modding Scene. I usually stay within the Wii & Wii U Scene, but decided to dust off my old PS4 which happened to be on 3.55
12-02-2016, 05:38 AM #2
ReNoVaTioNz-
You talkin to me?
Nothing if your not an experienced dev lol.
12-23-2016, 01:34 PM #3
Originally posted by Kinulsa View Post
I know the answer is pretty much nothing, but what is possible? I know there is the playground that is pretty much useless to most people. What else is possible even if it may be useful? I am a bit clueless when it comes to the PlayStation Modding Scene. I usually stay within the Wii & Wii U Scene, but decided to dust off my old PS4 which happened to be on 3.55

Nothing much really. Programmers/developers put their effort into the 1.76 firmware more so than higher ones.
12-23-2016, 02:15 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Nothing much really. Programmers/developers put their effort into the 1.76 firmware more so than higher ones.

Who said all of them put their efforts on 1.76?

Buy a PS4 PRO on 3.70, and don't update. Watch what's coming soon.
12-23-2016, 02:20 PM #5
Originally posted by Ho
Who said all of them put their efforts on 1.76?

Buy a PS4 PRO on 3.70, and don't update. Watch what's coming soon.

*Hydro responds to Frosty* Miracles do happen :happycry:

To be clear, I said "more so than", not that nobody is working on 3.55 and up. It's much like developing for the Vita. Most develop for 3.60 or lower, while a small few may try for 3.61+ in the hopes of breaking the Vita again. Either way, can't buy another PS3 till February, so I'll see what happens with the PS4 Pro by then. Since you're saying it, it will certainly be incredible.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo