12-14-2016, 12:06 AM #1
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So guys. I've googled and googled and to no avail, I'm here. I have a Samsung Series 8 SUHD Quantum Dot 4K TV. So the ads I read said to get this TV with your PS4 Pro for the best HDR gaming experience. I'm experiencing very shitty input lag. When I change the TV to game mode, that goes away. But you do notice a drop in resolution when switching from HDR+ to Game Mode. So I'm asking...what the fuck am I doing wrong? Is Samsung supposed to release a patch of some sort or what? When I played HDR+ on my PS4, I did, however, notice the input lag is much, much worse compared to the Pro. But wtf dude.
12-14-2016, 12:14 AM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
So guys. I've googled and googled and to no avail, I'm here. I have a Samsung Series 8 SUHD Quantum Dot 4K TV. So the ads I read said to get this TV with your PS4 Pro for the best HDR gaming experience. I'm experiencing very shitty input lag. When I change the TV to game mode, that goes away. But you do notice a drop in resolution when switching from HDR+ to Game Mode. So I'm asking...what the fuck am I doing wrong? Is Samsung supposed to release a patch of some sort or what? When I played HDR+ on my PS4, I did, however, notice the input lag is much, much worse compared to the Pro. But wtf dude.

shitty tv shitty console shitty time
12-14-2016, 12:17 AM #3
YouAppreciateMe
I Be That Pretty Mother****er
Originally posted by Toke View Post

Shutup
PEASANT

The following 2 users say thank you to YouAppreciateMe for this useful post:

#Dragoss, Frosty
12-22-2016, 10:52 AM #4
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Originally posted by Toke View Post

I LITERALLY have one of the best televisions on the market. Your argument is invalid.
12-23-2016, 01:20 PM #5
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
So guys. I've googled and googled and to no avail, I'm here. I have a Samsung Series 8 SUHD Quantum Dot 4K TV. So the ads I read said to get this TV with your PS4 Pro for the best HDR gaming experience. I'm experiencing very shitty input lag. When I change the TV to game mode, that goes away. But you do notice a drop in resolution when switching from HDR+ to Game Mode. So I'm asking...what the fuck am I doing wrong? Is Samsung supposed to release a patch of some sort or what? When I played HDR+ on my PS4, I did, however, notice the input lag is much, much worse compared to the Pro. But wtf dude.

I somewhat feel that a Sony-brand 4K TV would work better since it's a Sony-brand console.
12-23-2016, 01:35 PM #6
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
grow up kids , nobody cares about what you like or what you own , they both pc and consoles have pro and cons , just help this bud out or move your ass on another topic if you have nothing clever to say .

ontopic : I've heard ps4 pro got an update on HDCP wich is not that friendly with all TVs , this will get patched and fixed in the near future for sure .
12-23-2016, 01:51 PM #7
Originally posted by dragoss91 View Post
grow up kids , nobody cares about what you like or what you own , they both pc and consoles have pro and cons , just help this bud out or move your ass on another topic if you have nothing clever to say .

ontopic : I've heard ps4 pro got an update on HDCP wich is not that friendly with all TVs , this will get patched and fixed in the near future for sure .

Make sure to quote OP.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo