12-15-2016, 03:26 AM #1
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've seen them all listed at $500 or so. Expensive prices. I know there are bundled with this firmware but I've been unable to find any. By chance does someone know where I can still find one of these bundles or a ps4 with this firmware at a more reasonable price?

Considering they aren't jail broken I don't see why they are priced so high. Just exploits and they are all private.
12-15-2016, 04:10 AM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
I've seen them all listed at $500 or so. Expensive prices. I know there are bundled with this firmware but I've been unable to find any. By chance does someone know where I can still find one of these bundles or a ps4 with this firmware at a more reasonable price?

Considering they aren't jail broken I don't see why they are priced so high. Just exploits and they are all private.

Ah fuck... I would move this thread to the Questions and Support, but i'm on my phone Drack and i'm not trying to make my section look ugly with the backdraft BUT the only one I know of is the LBP3 Bundle which is around 450-465$.

There was another bundle which I THINK. was 250-270$, but i'll update you tomorrow if I find the image of the bundle again. Best chances are with the Little Big Planet Lego Bundle on the thread I have on this section.

Ill keep you updated tomorrow.
12-15-2016, 04:13 AM #3
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Ho
Ah fuck... I would move this thread to the Questions and Support, but i'm on my phone Drack and i'm not trying to make my section look ugly with the backdraft BUT the only one I know of is the LBP3 Bundle which is around 450-465$.

There was another bundle which I THINK. was 250-270$, but i'll update you tomorrow if I find the image of the bundle again. Best chances are with the Little Big Planet Lego Bundle on the thread I have on this section.

Ill keep you updated tomorrow.

Moved for you Smile
12-15-2016, 04:15 AM #4
SC58
Former Staff
I've seen them all listed at $500 or so. Expensive prices. I know there are bundled with this firmware but I've been unable to find any. By chance does someone know where I can still find one of these bundles or a ps4 with this firmware at a more reasonable price?

You must login or register to view this content.

here is moreless a launch day ps4 and its brand new so it will come on below 1.76 :p
12-15-2016, 04:17 AM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod

Originally posted by SC58 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

here is moreless a launch day ps4 and its brand new so it will come on below 1.76 :p

Thats the one I was talking about! Aha well there you go Christian ya got it pal

Thanks SC Upside Down Happy
12-15-2016, 04:20 AM #6
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Ho
Thats the one I was talking about! Aha well there you go Christian ya got it pal

yeah, thats what i bought a month ago a cuh-1001a, plus he could look on psdevwiki to find other model on 1.76 or lower.. just have to do a bit of googling and understanding as what model has what fws or below etc

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

Hydrogen
12-15-2016, 05:49 AM #7
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
yeah, thats what i bought a month ago a cuh-1001a, plus he could look on psdevwiki to find other model on 1.76 or lower.. just have to do a bit of googling and understanding as what model has what fws or below etc

Originally posted by Ho

That one was sold before I got a chance. I'll check when I can for the models, if you find any others give me a holler please! Thank you both!
12-15-2016, 06:45 AM #8
Hydrogen
Super Mod
That one was sold before I got a chance. I'll check when I can for the models, if you find any others give me a holler please! Thank you both!

It got sold out already? Holy shit lol Alrighty man Upside Down Happy
12-15-2016, 02:04 PM #9
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Ho
It got sold out already? Holy shit lol Alrighty man Upside Down Happy

Yeah haha, crazy! I wonder if it was someone else who saw this thread.
12-15-2016, 02:52 PM #10
i got my one off amazon for £230 it is a original watch dogs ps4

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo