12-16-2016, 02:11 PM #1
Sparrow
Big Papi
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 'Sup Needa

Getting a PS4 early 2017. Question is do I go for a regular on 1.76, or a pro?

Any suggestions are mucho appreciated Smile

Thanks

Kryptus
12-16-2016, 02:18 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
'Sup Needa

Thanks

Kryptus

It's kind of a hars choice there.

PRO is getting ready to get reversed by top notch individuals soon straight after Christmas, and we have seen them tweeting to purchase a PRO, and don't update to 3.70.

Then we have a 1.76 that contains modding available with Trophies, a so called Jailbreak with the BadIRET + dlclose. It's only available if you know... if you know how to setup things. Wouldnt know if anyone would release anything, or show tutorials on it soon, but..

So eh, it's a hard choice.. Best suggestion is to just get both.

Lmao.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

Sparrow
12-16-2016, 02:25 PM #3
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by Ho
It's kind of a hars choice there.

PRO is getting ready to get reversed by top notch individuals soon straight after Christmas, and we have seen them tweeting to purchase a PRO, and don't update to 3.70.

Then we have a 1.76 that contains modding available with Trophies, a so called Jailbreak with the BadIRET + dlclose. It's only available if you know... if you know how to setup things. Wouldnt know if anyone would release anything, or show tutorials on it soon, but..

So eh, it's a hard choice.. Best suggestion is to just get both.

Lmao.

I know :( why I'm posting... Shitty Sony having two different types of console at different stages.

Tbh I wanted to get 2, one for modding/testing & the other for online play.

Any way of playing online on the pro (pre 3.70), Red's Bypass tool? or is this not possible yet?

Wish I had the money to get 3 Sal
Last edited by Sparrow ; 12-16-2016 at 02:37 PM.
12-23-2016, 01:24 PM #4
'Sup Needa

Thanks

Kryptus

I mean, consider this: the PS4 was jailbroken on 4.01. PS4 Pro comes on 3.70, and it and Slim would most likely be affect by the exploits used by Chaitin, but their jailbreak is not released. We have seen developments coming from the 1.76 version of the PS4, such as GTA V and Advanced Warfare tools, but don't expect to go online anytime soon. In my opinion, I'd go for the 1.76 while it's 'cheap'.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

Sparrow
12-23-2016, 02:43 PM #5
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
I mean, consider this: the PS4 was jailbroken on 4.01. PS4 Pro comes on 3.70, and it and Slim would most likely be affect by the exploits used by Chaitin, but their jailbreak is not released. We have seen developments coming from the 1.76 version of the PS4, such as GTA V and Advanced Warfare tools, but don't expect to go online anytime soon. In my opinion, I'd go for the 1.76 while it's 'cheap'.

What model do I want to be looking for? I know 1001A is definitely below, but I've seen a few 1004A and 1116A's.

Thankssss Geo
12-23-2016, 02:48 PM #6
What model do I want to be looking for? I know 1001A is definitely below, but I've seen a few 1004A and 1116A's.

Thankssss Geo

According to You must login or register to view this content. CUH-1000A thru 1016A may work. For confidence, just order a launch PS4, or a LBP3 bundle.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

Sparrow
12-23-2016, 02:54 PM #7
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
According to You must login or register to view this content. CUH-1000A thru 1016A may work. For confidence, just order a launch PS4, or a LBP3 bundle.

Thanks Smile shame tho, really wanted this one :cry:

You must login or register to view this content.
12-23-2016, 02:58 PM #8
Thanks Smile shame tho, really wanted this one :cry:

Just remember: any of these should work

12-23-2016, 03:24 PM #9
Sparrow
Big Papi
£370 cheapest so far... Needa
01-11-2017, 07:14 AM #10
£370 cheapest so far... Needa

Made your choice yet?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo