12-26-2016, 06:38 PM #1
Chyme
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need to download my disc copy of my games and I do not have enough space. I need to delete some applications. But if I do that and want to play them again in the future, won't my game progress be gone and the game take forever again to download?
12-26-2016, 07:04 PM #2
Originally posted by Chyme View Post
I need to download my disc copy of my games and I do not have enough space. I need to delete some applications. But if I do that and want to play them again in the future, won't my game progress be gone and the game take forever again to download?

Your game progress is in your gamesave. Back those up for assurance. But yes deleting game install data will mean you have to reinstall the updates when you go back to the game. I would advise you to invest in a 1 or 2TB harddrive, as 500GB is insulting.
12-26-2016, 08:24 PM #3
Chyme
Banned
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Your game progress is in your gamesave. Back those up for assurance. But yes deleting game install data will mean you have to reinstall the updates when you go back to the game. I would advise you to invest in a 1 or 2TB harddrive, as 500GB is insulting.

Yeah, I was looking into 1TB ones. But replacing my HDD with the 1TB one will wipe away my progress on everything won't it?
12-26-2016, 09:33 PM #4
Yeah, I was looking into 1TB ones. But replacing my HDD with the 1TB one will wipe away my progress on everything won't it?

Like said, back up your saves. I had to go thru the process when I upgraded to 1TB (believe me, downloading game updates will be the worse part of upgrading, but is worth it)
12-26-2016, 10:46 PM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
I need to download my disc copy of my games and I do not have enough space. I need to delete some applications. But if I do that and want to play them again in the future, won't my game progress be gone and the game take forever again to download?

Everytime you delete a game, your data doesnt delete. It just gets deleted off your PS4, and you can always redownload them later on.

If you have a wired connection, and put your PS4 on rest mode. Redownloading them sbouldnt take that long.

In addition, if you want more space I suggest you to buy a 1TB for you PS4 Console.
12-29-2016, 11:28 AM #6
Sinister
Gym leader

As the others have said... You can get a 1TB HDD hilariously cheap.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo