01-01-2017, 08:24 PM #1
kujata
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello fellow NGU members

I'm needing some help with the 100k kills trophy from the ps3 save on the site I no longer own a ps3.
What I'm needing someone to do is, is to download the save from the ps3 section, download my profile to their ps3 (resign save etc) load the game up and start a mission were you get a few kills then abort the mission to update the data they would have on the servers so when I log in only ps4 I should have the 100k kills trophy pop.

I'm not expecting any of this for free but the only things I have are a digital code for modern warfare remaster or a month of ps+ if anyone can help plz leave me a msg and ill get back to you asap as I'm doing alot of overtime this week.
01-04-2017, 09:10 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by kujata View Post
Hello fellow NGU members

I'm needing some help with the 100k kills trophy from the ps3 save on the site I no longer own a ps3.
What I'm needing someone to do is, is to download the save from the ps3 section, download my profile to their ps3 (resign save etc) load the game up and start a mission were you get a few kills then abort the mission to update the data they would have on the servers so when I log in only ps4 I should have the 100k kills trophy pop.

I'm not expecting any of this for free but the only things I have are a digital code for modern warfare remaster or a month of ps+ if anyone can help plz leave me a msg and ill get back to you asap as I'm doing alot of overtime this week.

PS4 Resigning hasn't came out so this is impossible for a while.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo