01-08-2017, 09:10 PM #1
Excision
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i would really like it if someone was able to get me a program to capture peoples ip on ps4/cod thanks*
01-08-2017, 09:12 PM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by Excision View Post
i would really like it if someone was able to get me a program to capture peoples ip on ps4/cod thanks*

Cain and Abel is a free tool you can use which displays the IPs of the people who are in your lobby. However, you can't tell who's IP is who's. Octolus made a tool that is being sold called OctoSniffer which displays the name of the user, their IP, their city, location, ISP, etc.
01-08-2017, 09:17 PM #3
Originally posted by Kam View Post
Cain and Abel is a free tool you can use which displays the IPs of the people who are in your lobby. However, you can't tell who's IP is who's. Octolus made a tool that is being sold called OctoSniffer which displays the name of the user, their IP, their city, location, ISP, etc.

But that won't be compatible for mac unless he runs boot camp or virtual machine. Plus Octosniff does not work for any of the call of duty titles as those explicitly require a jailbreak.
01-08-2017, 09:20 PM #4
Kam
Originally posted by Maniacal
But that won't be compatible for mac unless he runs boot camp or virtual machine. Plus Octosniff does not work for any of the call of duty titles as those explicitly require a jailbreak.

I see what you mean...

Supported Games:

• Grand Theft Auto 5 Online (PS3 & PS4)
  • Minecraft (PS3 & PS4)
  • Uncharted (PS3 & PS4)
  • Table Top Racing (PS4)
  • Grand Turismo (PS3 & PS4)
  • 7 Days To Die (PS4)
  • Monopoly & Uno (PS4)
  • Dying Light (PS4)
  • Possible plenty more - untested!

Non-Supported Games:

• Call Of Duty Series
  • Rainbow Six Siege
  • Destiny
01-08-2017, 09:32 PM #5
Excision
NextGenUpdate Elite
how can i run boot camp? does it mess up my mac or is it safe. i bought octosniff but realized to late i cant install it on my mac. and is there not a way to get onto to work on cod?

can you help me get cain and abel?
01-08-2017, 09:34 PM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Kam View Post
I see what you mean...

Supported Games:

• Grand Theft Auto 5 Online (PS3 & PS4)
  • Minecraft (PS3 & PS4)
  • Uncharted (PS3 & PS4)
  • Table Top Racing (PS4)
  • Grand Turismo (PS3 & PS4)
  • 7 Days To Die (PS4)
  • Monopoly & Uno (PS4)
  • Dying Light (PS4)
  • Possible plenty more - untested!

Non-Supported Games:

• Call Of Duty Series
  • Rainbow Six Siege
  • Destiny

how can i run boot camp? does it mess up my mac or is it safe. i bought octosniff but realized to late i cant install it on my mac. and is there not a way to get onto to work on cod?

Please remember to quote the user back so they can get a notification to respond back Excision!
01-08-2017, 09:35 PM #7
Kam

Virtual Machine is easier to be honest. Just install vmWare and download Cain and Abel. It should be the first thing that comes up on Google. Install it and you can find a YouTube Tutorial on how to set it up, it's fairly easy.
01-08-2017, 09:40 PM #8
Excision
NextGenUpdate Elite
alright thanks any way you could just link me with the right virtual machine to use. i searched google i don't feel like choosing the wrong one.
01-08-2017, 09:51 PM #9
Kam
alright thanks any way you could just link me with the right virtual machine to use. i searched google i don't feel like choosing the wrong one.

You can download VirtualBox You must login or register to view this content. [WARNING: AUTOMATIC DOWNLOAD]

Also, download the Windows 10 ISO so you can use that as a base. You can download that You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Kam for this useful post:

Excision
01-08-2017, 09:57 PM #10
Excision
NextGenUpdate Elite
thanks man you think once i get this am i able to download octosniff?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo