01-14-2017, 02:46 AM #1
illusional
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); well i have bought BO3 for today updated it, tried getting onto the game all i get is a error saying "this disc is un-readable: check if it is damaged or dirty" i have tried cleaning it and does the same there is no problem with the disc i do not know what is going on with it...
01-19-2017, 03:00 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by OppositeDEX View Post
well i have bought BO3 for today updated it, tried getting onto the game all i get is a error saying "this disc is un-readable: check if it is damaged or dirty" i have tried cleaning it and does the same there is no problem with the disc i do not know what is going on with it...

Try to rebuild database, and test it out. If not, try deleting your Game Save Data Utillity for Black Ops 3, and try that.
01-19-2017, 05:00 PM #3
Sparrow
Big Papi
well i have bought BO3 for today updated it, tried getting onto the game all i get is a error saying "this disc is un-readable: check if it is damaged or dirty" i have tried cleaning it and does the same there is no problem with the disc i do not know what is going on with it...

Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Try to rebuild database, and test it out. If not, try deleting your Game Save Data Utillity for Black Ops 3, and try that.

• The PlayStation 4 should be completely shut down and its power cord unplugged.
  • The cord should then be plugged in, and then the power button should be held down until the console emits a second beep.
  • This would put the PlayStation 4 in Safe Mode, with the fifth option in the menu the one to be selected to rebuild the database.
  • The process could take quite a bit of time, and the PlayStation 4 should not be turned off during the process.

#ProCopyPasta
01-19-2017, 05:05 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Sparrow View Post

• The PlayStation 4 should be completely shut down and its power cord unplugged.
  • The cord should then be plugged in, and then the power button should be held down until the console emits a second beep.
  • This would put the PlayStation 4 in Safe Mode, with the fifth option in the menu the one to be selected to rebuild the database.
  • The process could take quite a bit of time, and the PlayStation 4 should not be turned off during the process.

#ProCopyPasta

You will never be on my type of level of my PC: Master C&P Race back in the late 2015's / early 2016.

I gave up on that life now though Kappa

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

Sparrow
01-19-2017, 07:03 PM #5
illusional
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Sparrow View Post

#ProCopyPasta

i've actually tried all of that like 5 times and still the same thing
02-17-2017, 02:17 PM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
i've actually tried all of that like 5 times and still the same thing

Did you ever resolve your issue sir?
02-17-2017, 05:34 PM #7
illusional
Climbing up the ladder
Well sorta i brought the game back lol
02-17-2017, 06:58 PM #8
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Well sorta i brought the game back lol

Sounds sorta... good haha. Do you still need any help with this issue, or would you like me to close this? Upside Down Happy
02-17-2017, 09:58 PM #9
illusional
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Sounds sorta... good haha. Do you still need any help with this issue, or would you like me to close this? Upside Down Happy

You can close it
02-17-2017, 09:59 PM #10
Hydrogen
Super Mod
You can close it

If you have anymore issues or questions, feel free to make a new thread. Thread Closed -- Moved to Completed Questions Section.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo