02-12-2017, 02:02 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I might be posting this in the wrong section and if I am I do apologize, anyways as the title says I'm curious to just how these "modders" "hackers" or whatever the right name is have been able to add stuff to the PS4 for ex. The "Dev menu" I do believe it's called, or the most recent where 2much4u has been able to add a menu onto GTA V ps4, so how exactly is this stuff done? I do apologize if this sounds confusing (though reading it myself sounds perfectly clear) I do apologize once again. Geo
02-12-2017, 04:10 AM #2
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
Post your PS4 Questions Here Bro You must login or register to view this content.

Your should have a read of some of this stuffTiphat
You must login or register to view this content.

02-12-2017, 05:13 AM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Santa
I might be posting this in the wrong section and if I am I do apologize, anyways as the title says I'm curious to just how these "modders" "hackers" or whatever the right name is have been able to add stuff to the PS4 for ex. The "Dev menu" I do believe it's called, or the most recent where 2much4u has been able to add a menu onto GTA V ps4, so how exactly is this stuff done? I do apologize if this sounds confusing (though reading it myself sounds perfectly clear) I do apologize once again. Geo

Don't really know that much about it since i'm not a developer, but I do have some small background knowledge towards it.

Well first and for most. You need to know assembly x86, and know how to reverse code. Pretty much being good at programming or coding.

GTA5 Menu needs a PS4SDK (CTurt, or the other one... forgot the name Drack), VB, Linux, and some other things. You need to know how to original develop things from PS3 to have a bit of knowledge what you're doing on the PS4. It's really not much different from it.

Dev Menu, have no clue, but if you get a DevKit or TestKit... pretty sure you can have it there easily Upside Down Happy

Like I said, I'm not a genius like most of the developers, but I do learn some small things from them everyday. Hope that helps!
02-12-2017, 09:27 AM #4
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Don't really know that much about it since i'm not a developer, but I do have some small background knowledge towards it.

Well first and for most. You need to know assembly x86, and know how to reverse code. Pretty much being good at programming or coding.

GTA5 Menu needs a PS4SDK (CTurt, or the other one... forgot the name Drack), VB, Linux, and some other things. You need to know how to original develop things from PS3 to have a bit of knowledge what you're doing on the PS4. It's really not much different from it.

Dev Menu, have no clue, but if you get a DevKit or TestKit... pretty sure you can have it there easily Upside Down Happy

Like I said, I'm not a genius like most of the developers, but I do learn some small things from them everyday. Hope that helps!

Sounds interesting!
02-12-2017, 09:28 AM #5
Originally posted by NGU
Post your PS4 Questions Here Bro You must login or register to view this content.

Your should have a read of some of this stuffTiphat

Thx for the links!
02-12-2017, 09:35 AM #6
Kronos
Former Staff
Seems to be Answered, Thread Closed.

if u have any more questions feel free to open a new thread ^-^

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo