02-13-2017, 01:58 PM #1
jah88
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi. I got scammed and now i wanna take a little revenge. Which message spammer would u recommend?
02-13-2017, 02:40 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by jah88 View Post
Hi. I got scammed and now i wanna take a little revenge. Which message spammer would u recommend?

Did you get scammed here on NextGenUpdate or off site? In addition, I don't think there is a spammer out for the moment as of right now (not that I know of). I know plenty of developers here made some, but it either got removed by Sony, or they just never updated it which made them useless.

Have you tried Googling to see if you could find one on the Internet?
02-13-2017, 02:45 PM #3
Originally posted by jah88 View Post
Hi. I got scammed and now i wanna take a little revenge. Which message spammer would u recommend?

I guess PSNPrank maybe?
02-13-2017, 05:16 PM #4
jah88
Gym leader
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Did you get scammed here on NextGenUpdate or off site? In addition, I don't think there is a spammer out for the moment as of right now (not that I know of). I know plenty of developers here made some, but it either got removed by Sony, or they just never updated it which made them useless.

Have you tried Googling to see if you could find one on the Internet?

Originally posted by Frosty View Post
I guess PSNPrank maybe?

Thank u guys for ur quick replies. Got scammed off site and using free PSNPrank for the moment. Target reacted already willing to retrieve xD

Thread can be closed now Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo