02-22-2017, 12:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is there anyway to make the fw on the 1.76 permanent on 9.99 or do I have to run it everytime?
02-22-2017, 01:59 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Kirbjohn View Post
Is there anyway to make the fw on the 1.76 permanent on 9.99 or do I have to run it everytime?

I don't think it's possible unless there was a way like we kept our CIDs connected automatically from PS3 via CCAPI, but don't count on me from that since I'm not a developer. I don't think it's possible.. for now, but pretty sure it's possible. You should ask a PS4 Developer on that.
02-22-2017, 02:35 PM #3
Yea I'm not going to leave the system on. And even with updates disabled and my router blocking some update sites It still tried to download the update. I think I might try and load the game again and check my router logs and disable wherever it's checking. Seeing 4.07 downloading causes anxiety.
02-22-2017, 02:48 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Yea I'm not going to leave the system on. And even with updates disabled and my router blocking some update sites It still tried to download the update. I think I might try and load the game again and check my router logs and disable wherever it's checking. Seeing 4.07 downloading causes anxiety.

Yeah I understand man, has your question been answered, or should I leave it open for you Upside Down Happy
02-22-2017, 02:52 PM #5
You can close it I'm going to find where it pings to get that update from and if you want I can make a list of the sites to help out. I tested my other console with the sites I blocked and it would give me an error when it tried to get the update from ps.
02-22-2017, 02:55 PM #6
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Yeah I understand man, has your question been answered, or should I leave it open for you Upside Down Happy

You can close it I'm going to find where it pings to get that update from and if you want I can make a list of the sites to help out. I tested my other console with the sites I blocked and it would give me an error when it tried to get the update from ps.

Notification Geo
02-22-2017, 02:57 PM #7
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
Notification Geo

Haha thanks man, I do appreciate you looking out.

Alrighty man, well if you have anymore questions, feel free to make a thread.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

Sparrow

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo