02-25-2017, 08:42 AM #1
Speakster
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have downloaded around 5 games now (the pkg) on my 1.76 PS4 from PS4 Package Database, I then installed them through debug settings but I got messages saying that I do not own the rights to play this game. Just wondered if this is happening to anyone else.

GeoGeoGeo
Last edited by Gryphus ; 02-25-2017 at 08:29 PM. Reason: removed link

The following 2 users groaned at Speakster for this awful post:

BurtE,
02-25-2017, 12:29 PM #2
You can't you need the keys for them
02-25-2017, 08:24 PM #3
Best Mate
Dark Knight
^
Originally posted by speakster View Post
I have downloaded around 5 games now (the pkg) on my 1.76 PS4 from You must login or register to view this content., I then installed them through debug settings but I got messages saying that I do not own the rights to play this game. Just wondered if this is happening to anyone else.

GeoGeoGeo

^This guy forgot to quote you.
02-25-2017, 08:29 PM #4
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Originally posted by speakster View Post
I have downloaded around 5 games now (the pkg) on my 1.76 PS4 from You must login or register to view this content., I then installed them through debug settings but I got messages saying that I do not own the rights to play this game. Just wondered if this is happening to anyone else.

GeoGeoGeo

We do not allow discussions related too piracy on NextGenUpdate. Also I have removed the link to the website you had in your thread. Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo