02-25-2017, 09:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so im gonna try to be saving up a significant amount of money and when the opportunity arises buy a development kit for the ps4 and donate it to a trusted ps4 hacking dev. thing is i dont know if i would be of use and even who i should donate it to even if it WOULD be of use. any tips?
02-25-2017, 09:37 PM #2
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
Noble idea
Think its easier to donate the money to a dev / devs tho
02-26-2017, 05:12 AM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by heyymanny View Post
so im gonna try to be saving up a significant amount of money and when the opportunity arises buy a development kit for the ps4 and donate it to a trusted ps4 hacking dev. thing is i dont know if i would be of use and even who i should donate it to even if it WOULD be of use. any tips?

Who you should donate it too? Hard choice over that. I mean, if we're talking about "NGU PS4 Developers" To name a great few of them (not in order)

Red-EyeX32
Specter
Bad ChoicesZ
Black Panther
SC58

(sorry if I missed anyone else)

Either way, I mean like the user stated above. A dev kit to one user? I think it'd be better if you just sent money to them for their own console if they don't own one yet. Which 85% of them do. It would be too much for an offer, so I would think they would skip it up. It's your money, and it's their decision at the same time. Good luck to you, and thanks for helping out the PS4 Scene if you do send something to a developer. Cheers.
02-26-2017, 05:16 AM #4
aright thanks guys lol i was just thinking for the scene lol admins can close this thread cheers 😊
02-26-2017, 05:18 AM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by heyymanny View Post
aright thanks guys lol i was just thinking for the scene lol admins can close this thread cheers 😊

No problem, if you have anymore questions feel free to make a new thread. Thread closed, moved to Completed Question Section.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo