Post: Got an PS4 with FW 1.7 , so know what can i do need Help ?
03-27-2017, 06:55 AM #1
neoar
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Got an PS4 with FW 1.7 , so know what can i do need Help ? i already have an PS3 with CFW installed and am aware of how to do thing but were do i start is there is a CFW for PS4 or only an exploit to be installed than i can install PKG any Help or direction to correct download links or post is appreciated

The following user groaned neoar for this awful post:

Red-EyeX32
03-27-2017, 07:43 AM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by neoar View Post
Got an PS4 with FW 1.7 , so know what can i do need Help ? i already have an PS3 with CFW installed and am aware of how to do thing but were do i start is there is a CFW for PS4 or only an exploit to be installed than i can install PKG any Help or direction to correct download links or post is appreciated

If Red-EyeX32 groans, you know this post is bad :P

To answer your question, there is not a CFW out for the PS4. There are only some .pkgs that could be ran, but can't really do that much on the PS4. 1.76 is only good for the offline GTAV Mod Menu named Azura, but that's pretty much all you can do with that PS4. If you're not a developer, it's pretty much worthless.
03-27-2017, 11:51 AM #3
Originally posted by neoar View Post
Got an PS4 with FW 1.7 , so know what can i do need Help ? i already have an PS3 with CFW installed and am aware of how to do thing but were do i start is there is a CFW for PS4 or only an exploit to be installed than i can install PKG any Help or direction to correct download links or post is appreciated

LOL. There is no CFW for PS4 and probably won't be for a long time. There are a few basic exploits and you can't go online.

Not sure why you bought a 1.76 unless you're planning to develop on it lol.

10/10 Engrish
10/10 Researching before buying
03-27-2017, 11:55 AM #4
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by Felipe View Post
LOL. There is no CFW for PS4 and probably won't be for a long time. There are a few basic exploits and you can't go online.

Not sure why you bought a 1.76 unless you're planning to develop on it lol.

10/10 Engrish
10/10 Researching before buying

People said the same about the PS3 when the 'PS3 JB USB' was around (pretty much did the same as the current PS4 exploit).

Then 6 months later we had a full fledged jailbreak Needa Guess people are hoping for the same thing to happen here, has followed roughly the same time scale...
03-27-2017, 12:08 PM #5
Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
People said the same about the PS3 when the 'PS3 JB USB' was around (pretty much did the same as the current PS4 exploit).

Then 6 months later we had a full fledged jailbreak Needa Guess people are hoping for the same thing to happen here, has followed roughly the same time scale...

PS4 is nothing like a PS3. In fact by technical terms the PS4 isn't even a computer. If you watch the fail0verflow stream about hacking it to run Steam on Linux. The number of buses and their arrangement mean it's nothing like anything previously messed with.

Yes there is arbritary code exec on 1.76 but the chances you're going to have something as flexible and open as PS3 CFW occur again on PS4 are slim.

The following user thanked Kexploit for this useful post:

BurtE

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo