04-20-2017, 08:29 AM #1
JaGuz
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I purchased a bundle from Sony that is supposed to have 1.7x update. I can't remember which lol, but the ps4 I received was 3.15 and no game was included. Is there anything I can do with a 3.15 currently? I mean yes there's always something, but is there anything to actually start from? I come from AndroidRepublic.org, an android modding site. I have a lot of experience with unity games, and I'm fairly decent with ida. Should I send this back? If I am in the wrong section, please relocate me. Thank you for your time. Expect me around this forum.
04-20-2017, 09:29 AM #2
3.55 is exploitable so I'm guessing 3.15 would be furthermore exploitable.
04-20-2017, 09:31 AM #3
To be honest, you should just update to 4.55 seems as the IOS hacker is working on exploits with the webkit and possibly a jailbreak.
04-20-2017, 01:21 PM #4
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by x View Post
To be honest, you should just update to 4.55 seems as the IOS hacker is working on exploits with the webkit and possibly a jailbreak.

No public release that we know of though. So don't make him update his system he paid for to be lower. He might as well just update to 3.55 until we get more word on 4.55.

The following 2 users say thank you to Dog88Christian for this useful post:

Hydrogen, x__DMR__x
04-21-2017, 05:16 AM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by JaGuz View Post
So I purchased a bundle from Sony that is supposed to have 1.7x update. I can't remember which lol, but the ps4 I received was 3.15 and no game was included. Is there anything I can do with a 3.15 currently? I mean yes there's always something, but is there anything to actually start from? I come from AndroidRepublic.org, an android modding site. I have a lot of experience with unity games, and I'm fairly decent with ida. Should I send this back? If I am in the wrong section, please relocate me. Thank you for your time. Expect me around this forum.

Has Christian answered your question, or would you need me to go in-depth over your issue sir?
04-21-2017, 10:27 AM #6
So I purchased a bundle from Sony that is supposed to have 1.7x update. I can't remember which lol, but the ps4 I received was 3.15 and no game was included. Is there anything I can do with a 3.15 currently? I mean yes there's always something, but is there anything to actually start from? I come from AndroidRepublic.org, an android modding site. I have a lot of experience with unity games, and I'm fairly decent with ida. Should I send this back? If I am in the wrong section, please relocate me. Thank you for your time. Expect me around this forum.

Either stay on 3.15 or update to 4.06, until more stuff comes out of the works.
04-21-2017, 11:18 AM #7
JaGuz
Keeper
I got the answer I was looking for. Thank you Happy
04-21-2017, 01:12 PM #8
Hydrogen
Super Mod
I got the answer I was looking for. Thank you Happy

Glad it was resolved sir, thread closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo