05-08-2017, 12:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Looking for any kind of update on the PS4 scene.. If hydrogen isn't posting I'm assuming he/she is on vacation or there's nothing going on? Lol
05-08-2017, 01:12 PM #2
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by NINJA2 View Post
Looking for any kind of update on the PS4 scene.. If hydrogen isn't posting I'm assuming he/she is on vacation or there's nothing going on? Lol

Don't think there's much going on tbh... Nothing from any of the 'big names' regards to a Kernal Exploit, Luca's twitter's pretty dry regards to PS4 atm too.

I'll have a scoop around to see if I can see anything else Needa

The following user thanked Sparrow for this useful post:

X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
05-08-2017, 02:00 PM #3
Sparrow
Big Papi
Looking for any kind of update on the PS4 scene.. If hydrogen isn't posting I'm assuming he/she is on vacation or there's nothing going on? Lol

Can't see anything newer than Luca's 4.50 exploit Sal hopefully it's just the calm before the storm Winky Winky
05-08-2017, 03:43 PM #4
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda

He should be back on anytime now, he was away for a bit.
Last edited by Jon Snow ; 05-08-2017 at 03:45 PM.
05-08-2017, 04:27 PM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod

She*

Nothing really buddy, for the moment. Luca has been focusing on iOS stuff. He's going to be a speaker at #MOSEC2017, talking about iOS Exploitation Mitigation.

There actually has been a few things going around, but isn't 'worthy' enough for a thread. I'll see if I can gather things for you all soon.

Cheers, Hydrogen c:

EDIT: I was busy with a ton of exams for school, and I haven't had my laptop which I do now.
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 05-08-2017 at 04:31 PM.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
05-08-2017, 07:47 PM #6
Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
Can't see anything newer than Luca's 4.50 exploit Sal hopefully it's just the calm before the storm Winky Winky

Originally posted by Jon
He should be back on anytime now, he was away for a bit.

Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
She*

Nothing really buddy, for the moment. Luca has been focusing on iOS stuff. He's going to be a speaker at #MOSEC2017, talking about iOS Exploitation Mitigation.

There actually has been a few things going around, but isn't 'worthy' enough for a thread. I'll see if I can gather things for you all soon.

Cheers, Hydrogen c:

EDIT: I was busy with a ton of exams for school, and I haven't had my laptop which I do now.

Sweet thanks for the replies everyone!

I'll try and keep a better eye out for tweets and what not. School has had me pretty busy too
05-08-2017, 09:12 PM #7
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Sweet thanks for the replies everyone!

I'll try and keep a better eye out for tweets and what not. School has had me pretty busy too

There is a few things going around though. I mean, Zecoxao pointed out that the PS3 SuperSlim shared the same syscon chip as the PS4 syscon. It has the custom Renesas RL78/G13 (100 Pins).

Nothing real big, but I had some theories over this, but I doubt it be any good.

Furthermore, a few guys also made their own WebKit for Exploitation. No idea if it could be useful for PS4, but I'll see for ya soon.
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 05-08-2017 at 09:18 PM.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

X-UNDEAD_NINJA2

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo