06-17-2017, 01:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello there! This is my first venture into the realm of Mods and cheats and such so... I'm a bit lost. i bought Save Wizard Max for PS4 and the pre-existing codes seemed to have been applied properly onto the save on my USB, but there's a code I want to apply and I have no clue how to apply it:*0001470B 000000F9. I believe I have to type all this stuff into the large 'Advanced Mode' interface but I have no idea how that works... and, strangely, I seem to be unable to find a tutorial directly relating to inputting new codes. Can anyone help me? You can make fun of me for being such a noob if you want, just as long as you do point in the direction of some tutorials or the like ^^'
06-17-2017, 02:21 PM #2
Originally posted by ColorlessPins View Post
Hello there! This is my first venture into the realm of Mods and cheats and such so... I'm a bit lost. i bought Save Wizard Max for PS4 and the pre-existing codes seemed to have been applied properly onto the save on my USB, but there's a code I want to apply and I have no clue how to apply it:*0001470B 000000F9. I believe I have to type all this stuff into the large 'Advanced Mode' interface but I have no idea how that works... and, strangely, I seem to be unable to find a tutorial directly relating to inputting new codes. Can anyone help me? You can make fun of me for being such a noob if you want, just as long as you do point in the direction of some tutorials or the like ^^'

If thats suppose to be a quick mode, open the save in quick mode. Itll load all the cheat, right click on any of them and there is an add new quick code option. Do that and fill in the rest
06-17-2017, 02:53 PM #3
Thank you sooooo much!! And it works, too!! =D

I feel kinda dumb, though XD What else is new ^^' Still, thanks a ton!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo