07-06-2017, 02:08 AM #1
Logan_Sony
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I currently own Save Wizard and am planning on buying Xploder. *I know that Xploder can change region coding which is the main reason why I'm buying it. *What else can you tell me about Xploder besides that fact that it can resign game saves just like the Save Wizard does? *From what I've heard it is not a cheat device like the Save Wizard. *Do they have special exclusive game saves for the Xploder that can only be downloaded from their site with a membership? *Any info about the Xploder would be greatly appreciated. *Also, I play US games and use US game saves.
07-06-2017, 04:56 AM #2
Dynamite
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Sony View Post
I currently own Save Wizard and am planning on buying Xploder. *I know that Xploder can change region coding which is the main reason why I'm buying it. *What else can you tell me about Xploder besides that fact that it can resign game saves just like the Save Wizard does? *From what I've heard it is not a cheat device like the Save Wizard. *Do they have special exclusive game saves for the Xploder that can only be downloaded from their site with a membership? *Any info about the Xploder would be greatly appreciated. *Also, I play US games and use US game saves.

At the current standpoint, Xploder can only resign and re-region specific saves. But even then, it's really buggy and rarely works.
I highly suggest skipping on Xploder until it updates and actually works. It's been in "pre-beta" for months now but doesn't get any updates, it's as if the team doesn't care enough to do anything for the program.
They've stated that they would add cheats in the future, but it'll be a separate add-on purchase.
My personal opinion, stick with Save Wizard. They've said that they will add re-regioning in the near future so you wouldn't need Xploder Geo
07-06-2017, 04:58 AM #3
Logan_Sony
Little One
O.K. Thanks. I'll just stick to Save Wizard. The more I google Xploder the more of a piece of crap I realize that it is.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo