07-08-2017, 11:47 AM #1
mynabors
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, Guys i tried many times to get ps4 1.76 but nothing i just found used one in amazon but Iam afraid if that one already updated, so any help or link even if recommend me a good seller who will tell the truth regarding his items..

Thanks in advanced.
07-08-2017, 07:48 PM #2
Originally posted by mynabors View Post
Hi, Guys i tried many times to get ps4 1.76 but nothing i just found used one in amazon but Iam afraid if that one already updated, so any help or link even if recommend me a good seller who will tell the truth regarding his items..

Thanks in advanced.

Hi, That all depends on what country you live in. I live in the UK and have bought two 1.76 PS4's one for myself and another for a friend. I got them both off ebay. One was a watch dogs bundle that was listed as new and sealed and was from a store that was clearing out old stock. The other was from a 1.76 console seller on ebay who had about 4 of them at the time.

If its used I recommend asking the seller to check what update version its on.

If you are trying to go for a new PS4 that's on the old firmware then you want to make sure the listing has a photo of the box so that you can check the model number. In order for it to be on 1.76 or below you need model CUH-10xxA, so something like CUH-1003A or CUH-1004A etc. Anything that starts CUH-11, CUH-12, CUH-20 is no good and will be updated past 1.76.

You can also look for the following bundles which if new and sealed will be guaranteed to be below 1.76.

• Killzone Shadow Fall Launch Bundle (EAN: 0711719260783) – on Amazon
  • Battlefield 4 Launch Bundle – on Amazon
  • Knack launch Bundle – on Amazon
  • “InFamous Second Son + Killzone Shadow Fall + Knack” Bundle – on Amazon
  • NBA 2K14 Bundle
  • FIFA 2K14 Bundle
  • Dynasty Warriors 7 bundle
  • Dynasty Warriors 8 bundle
  • Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Bundle
  • Infamous: Second Son launch bundle
  • Watch_Dogs bundle
  • Destiny Bundle (black)
  • DriveClub Bundle (Black)
  • DriveClub Bundle (Glacier white)
  • Call of Duty: Ghost Bundle

Source: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by MODDED_WARFARE ; 07-08-2017 at 07:51 PM.
07-09-2017, 02:49 AM #3
mynabors
Save Point
Originally posted by WARFARE View Post
Hi, That all depends on what country you live in. I live in the UK and have bought two 1.76 PS4's one for myself and another for a friend. I got them both off ebay. One was a watch dogs bundle that was listed as new and sealed and was from a store that was clearing out old stock. The other was from a 1.76 console seller on ebay who had about 4 of them at the time.

If its used I recommend asking the seller to check what update version its on.

If you are trying to go for a new PS4 that's on the old firmware then you want to make sure the listing has a photo of the box so that you can check the model number. In order for it to be on 1.76 or below you need model CUH-10xxA, so something like CUH-1003A or CUH-1004A etc. Anything that starts CUH-11, CUH-12, CUH-20 is no good and will be updated past 1.76.

You can also look for the following bundles which if new and sealed will be guaranteed to be below 1.76.

• Killzone Shadow Fall Launch Bundle (EAN: 0711719260783) – on Amazon
  • Battlefield 4 Launch Bundle – on Amazon
  • Knack launch Bundle – on Amazon
  • “InFamous Second Son + Killzone Shadow Fall + Knack” Bundle – on Amazon
  • NBA 2K14 Bundle
  • FIFA 2K14 Bundle
  • Dynasty Warriors 7 bundle
  • Dynasty Warriors 8 bundle
  • Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Bundle
  • Infamous: Second Son launch bundle
  • Watch_Dogs bundle
  • Destiny Bundle (black)
  • DriveClub Bundle (Black)
  • DriveClub Bundle (Glacier white)
  • Call of Duty: Ghost Bundle

Source: You must login or register to view this content.

thanks brother, i found killzone bundle it costs 2000$ (shit it's very expensive) lol | btw Iam one of your subscribers on the youtube keep up..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo