08-17-2017, 05:36 AM #1
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Would you guys join a Discord server, just specifically for PS4 Cheats, Trophies and such? Seems like a good idea.
08-17-2017, 06:36 AM #11
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
since im playing online on playstation i had 2 haters on me that did some hardcore booting on me all day long

Hardcore booting? I'm not sure what that is.
08-17-2017, 06:38 AM #12
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
Hardcore booting? I'm not sure what that is.

like some people just boot you once or twice but that kind of people just keep booting you they see you get on they boot you again they just dont stop sometimes it gets too far and you need to get a new ip adress
08-17-2017, 06:40 AM #13
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
like some people just boot you once or twice but that kind of people just keep booting you they see you get on they boot you again they just dont stop sometimes it gets too far and you need to get a new ip adress

Well, since only the person who created the server, has any type of powers, no one can boot/kick, except for me, and people I assign as such.
08-17-2017, 06:40 AM #14
Wosley
Well, since only the person who created the server, has any type of powers, no one can boot/kick, except for me, and people I assign as such.

People can do alot these days they dont need to be host
08-17-2017, 06:43 AM #15
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
People can do alot these days they dont need to be host

I'm not convincing you to join. I just think it's a good idea, so people can communicate better, rather than waiting for a quote/reply on the forum. But you're probably right, it'll go downhill pretty quickly. *Shrug*
08-17-2017, 06:44 AM #16
Wosley
I'm not convincing you to join. I just think it's a good idea, so people can communicate better, rather than waiting for a quote/reply on the forum. But you're probably right, it'll go downhill pretty quickly. *Shrug*

i use skype or kik with a few people that i did meet her
08-17-2017, 08:36 AM #17
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Would you guys join a Discord server, just specifically for PS4 Cheats, Trophies and such? Seems like a good idea.

PS4 Scene Discord? or Game Save Resigning / Editing Discord?
08-17-2017, 09:05 AM #18
Wosley
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
PS4 Scene Discord? or Game Save Resigning / Editing Discord?

I think its specially for the resigning and saves since everything else on ps4 is not that big yet
08-17-2017, 09:06 AM #19
Hydrogen
Super Mod
I think its specially for the resigning and saves since everything else on ps4 is not that big yet

I just made one and I'll run it with different channels. I'll make a thread right now about it, and I'll send out invites to each and every one of you soon, stay tuned!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo