09-15-2017, 09:09 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys, i'm sorry to bother you but i have a HUGE problem

I can't log to my main account anymore everytime i got the error WS-37397-9

i have done everything from forums and others, i change my IP via my ISP, i contact the customer service a loooooot of times...
but i'm nowhere near a solution.

If anybody had this issue and solved it i'll be his slave for the next year or wathever i'd like :/
09-15-2017, 07:13 PM #2
Dynamite
Vault dweller
Originally posted by traffydlaw View Post
Hi guys, i'm sorry to bother you but i have a HUGE problem

i have done everything from forums and others, i change my IP via my ISP, i contact the customer service a loooooot of times...

If anybody had this issue and solved it i'll be his slave for the next year or wathever i'd like :/

Changed your IP and you still get the issue? Have you tried using a VPN just to see if it works then?
09-15-2017, 10:20 PM #3
Originally posted by 7429
Changed your IP and you still get the issue? Have you tried using a VPN just to see if it works then?

yes my isp change it but nothing new, vpn isn't working neither. my ip is ban that's all i know atm :/

thanks for caring
09-18-2017, 12:29 PM #4

I had the same problem for weeks, had to buy a new ps4, all u can do is wait from what i remember.

The following user thanked Harmony for this useful post:

traffydlaw
09-18-2017, 12:59 PM #5
Originally posted by Harmony View Post
I had the same problem for weeks, had to buy a new ps4, all u can do is wait from what i remember.

thanks for the answer i'm still waiting atm , it's very strange cause my others account on the ps4 have no issue or whatnot
09-18-2017, 01:07 PM #6
thanks for the answer i'm still waiting atm , it's very strange cause my others account on the ps4 have no issue or whatnot

Yeah i remember it being the same, i dont think its an ip ban, i have two different isps, didnt change a thing.
10-05-2017, 01:34 PM #7
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Hi guys, I'm sorry to bother you but I have a HUGE problem

I can't log to my main account anymore every time I got the error WS-37397-9

I have done everything from forums and others, I change my IP via my ISP, I contact the customer service a loooooot of times...
but I'm nowhere near a solution.

If anybody had this issue and solved it I'll be his slave for the next year or whatever I'd like :/

I was reading online about your issue. PS4DevWiki didn't have this error code, but it was on the official PlayStation website. Here is what that code means, and what you could potentially do to resolve it:

"Connection Error

If PSN is online and you receive this error, then the IP address that has been assigned to you by your ISP or network provider has been blocked for activity that violates the PlayStation™Network Terms of Service.

The activity may be due to malicious traffic that was identified to originate from the IP address that is currently assigned to you by your ISP or network provider.

Typical causes may include:

Shared IP address between multiple users. (i.e. apartment complex, college campus, hotspot).

If you're accessing PSN from behind a shared IP (i.e. college campus or Wi-Fi -hotspot), consider contacting the local network support for more details on how they can assist to remediate the situation.

Malicious software unknowingly installed on a device connected to your network. (i.e. modem, router, PC/MAC, security cameras, home automation equipment).
Where possible, we suggest that you perform a virus scan to identify and remove malicious software that may be on your device, which may return your access.

Assigned IP address previously used by a spammer or used with a virus.

Consequently performing a virus scan on all your network connected devices could potentially be effective to improve the situation.

It's not uncommon for malicious software to be installed on a modem, a router, an internet enabled security camera or other internet-enabled hardware connected to a home network. If you're still experiencing issues accessing PSN, we also suggest performing a factory reset on these devices in an attempt to remove any malicious software unknowingly installed on these devices.

It's recommended that you contact your ISP or the hardware manufacturer for details and potential impact on performing factory resets. SIE is not responsible for any harm or damage such resets may cause to your device.

If you're confident there has not been any malicious network activity originating from your network that would cause you to become banned from our network, then your ISP or network provider should be able to assist you in obtaining a new IP address.

Once the matter is resolved, and after a period of time, the IP assigned to you will be automatically unblocked." - PlayStation

Full Post: You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

traffydlaw
10-05-2017, 04:18 PM #8
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
I was reading online about your issue. PS4DevWiki didn't have this error code, but it was on the official PlayStation website. Here is what that code means, and what you could potentially do to resolve it:

"Connection Error

If PSN is online and you receive this error, then the IP address that has been assigned to you by your ISP or network provider has been blocked for activity that violates the PlayStation™Network Terms of Service.

The activity may be due to malicious traffic that was identified to originate from the IP address that is currently assigned to you by your ISP or network provider.

Typical causes may include:

Shared IP address between multiple users. (i.e. apartment complex, college campus, hotspot).

If you're accessing PSN from behind a shared IP (i.e. college campus or Wi-Fi -hotspot), consider contacting the local network support for more details on how they can assist to remediate the situation.

Malicious software unknowingly installed on a device connected to your network. (i.e. modem, router, PC/MAC, security cameras, home automation equipment).
Where possible, we suggest that you perform a virus scan to identify and remove malicious software that may be on your device, which may return your access.

Assigned IP address previously used by a spammer or used with a virus.

Consequently performing a virus scan on all your network connected devices could potentially be effective to improve the situation.

It's not uncommon for malicious software to be installed on a modem, a router, an internet enabled security camera or other internet-enabled hardware connected to a home network. If you're still experiencing issues accessing PSN, we also suggest performing a factory reset on these devices in an attempt to remove any malicious software unknowingly installed on these devices.

It's recommended that you contact your ISP or the hardware manufacturer for details and potential impact on performing factory resets. SIE is not responsible for any harm or damage such resets may cause to your device.

If you're confident there has not been any malicious network activity originating from your network that would cause you to become banned from our network, then your ISP or network provider should be able to assist you in obtaining a new IP address.

Once the matter is resolved, and after a period of time, the IP assigned to you will be automatically unblocked." - PlayStation

Full Post: You must login or register to view this content.

thanks thats what i did but atm i'm still waiting for Sony to solve the issue ...
thanks for caring and helping btw Smile
10-05-2017, 04:34 PM #9
Hydrogen
Super Mod
thanks thats what i did but atm i'm still waiting for Sony to solve the issue ...
thanks for caring and helping btw Smile

No problem, sir. If you have any more issues, just send me a private message. Hope your issue gets resolved. Have a nice day.

Cheers,

Hydrogen
10-13-2017, 01:47 AM #10
Hydrogen
Super Mod

More in-depth information towards your issue, sir.

Error Code: WS-37397-9
Return Code: 0x82E10193
Macro Constant: SCE_NP_WEBAPI_SERVER_ERROR_OAUTH_HTTP_STATUS_CODE_403_FORBIDDEN
Remarks: Error occurred and the HTTP status code with or without non-JSON body was returned (HTTP status code: 403)

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

traffydlaw

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo