Post: Anybody know how to social engineer the Sony support staff?
10-12-2017, 10:56 PM #1
bonbonbon
dead babies in a tree
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've got no way to play my PS4 since the new update throws my console the E-801809A8 error.

I tried a bunch of youtube workarounds but I wasn't able to get them to work...

So now I'm trying to tailor a way to get the support to send me a new PS4.

I am thinking since I opened the console and stuff that I'm going to need to do something to
it so that if I send it in they will fix it for free.

I was thinking about taking the whole blu-ray drive out and then tape inside the console
like 60 bucks in the place where the drive does go so the technician can fix it and say
it was a manufacture defect or something...

But something tells me I'll just get the broken console back with the money gone.

So I thought I'd tell them the bottom of it is broken apart and just send them it with
no bottom at all and put a letter in with it to explain.

I am going to try the workarounds a few more times hopefully I can get it to work.

I also wish they'd hurry up and fix it because iOS 11 came out around the same time
and apple as pushed 2 or 3 more updates for that.

#PS4BluGate
10-13-2017, 01:38 AM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by bonbonbon View Post
I've got no way to play my PS4 since the new update throws my console the E-801809A8 error.

I tried a bunch of youtube workarounds but I wasn't able to get them to work...

So now I'm trying to tailor a way to get the support to send me a new PS4.

I am thinking since I opened the console and stuff that I'm going to need to do something to
it so that if I send it in they will fix it for free.

I was thinking about taking the whole blu-ray drive out and then tape inside the console
like 60 bucks in the place where the drive does go so the technician can fix it and say
it was a manufacture defect or something...

But something tells me I'll just get the broken console back with the money gone.

So I thought I'd tell them the bottom of it is broken apart and just send them it with
no bottom at all and put a letter in with it to explain.

I am going to try the workarounds a few more times hopefully I can get it to work.

I also wish they'd hurry up and fix it because iOS 11 came out around the same time
and apple as pushed 2 or 3 more updates for that.

#PS4BluGate

Social Engineering isn't allowed on here on NextGenUpdate. In addition, they wouldn't send you another PlayStation 4 because you agreed to their Terms and Service. They're a greedy company, yet so smart. Anyways, sorry my dude. Still not allowed. Thread closed.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

bonbonbon

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo