12-09-2017, 01:42 PM #1
enishi17
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello friends.
So I think it's time for me to join the magical world of save modding for the PS4...
I used to have Xploder some years ago and I kind of liked it...
The I started to use the PS3 save resigner (Prince of Codes) and finally Bruteforce...
Yesterday I started to look at the Save Wizard for PS4...
Saw that NGU has a lot of good saves but when I went to SW site to check if I could resign those saves, they say something with like "one resign every 30 days"
I got confused...
So, for me, that was always using PS3 saves with Xploder, Bruteforce, etc what is the best save resign/ editor for PS$?
Last edited by enishi17 ; 12-09-2017 at 01:54 PM.
12-09-2017, 02:03 PM #2
Dynamite
Vault dweller
Originally posted by enishi17 View Post
Hello friends.
So I think it's time for me to join the magical world of save modding for the PS4...
I used to have Xploder some years ago and I kind of liked it...
The I started to use the PS3 save resigner (Prince of Codes) and finally Bruteforce...
Yesterday I started to look at the Save Wizard for PS4...
Saw that NGU has a lot of good saves but when I went to SW site to check if I could resign those saves, they say something with like "one resign every 30 days"
I got confused...
So, for me, that was always using PS3 saves with Xploder, Bruteforce, etc what is the best save resign/ editor for PS$?

Xploder for PS4 is (practically) a scam, go for Save Wizard. It's more expensive but it actually works unlike Xploder.

Aa for the resigning, you probably read the info about the profiles :P The program can resign any save for any region as much as you want. The 30 days is for the profile slots - you can have 3 profile slots activated at once but they can be deleted after 30 days from when they were for registered.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo