Post: 5.03 update dropped - can anyone confirm that PS4SW still works?
12-14-2017, 07:42 PM #1
mAdlax
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); can anyone confirm that this update is not messing around with the savegames? holding back atm before installing it.
12-15-2017, 12:05 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by mAdlax View Post
can anyone confirm that this update is not messing around with the savegames? holding back atm before installing it.

everything works the same as it was
12-15-2017, 12:42 AM #3
Originally posted by mAdlax View Post
can anyone confirm that this update is not messing around with the savegames? holding back atm before installing it.

Unfortunately I have to confirm that after the update the SW The Playroom VR cheats are not working anymore and will screw up your save and installed game to the point that it will have to be deleted from the console and clean installed afterwards Sal
But the VR community is very very small...
12-15-2017, 05:51 AM #4
mAdlax
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by southpaw
Hmm may have had an update. I’ll ask around.

To OP, You must login or register to view this content.

According to their status it’s safe. I can also confirm personally it’s okay.

Thanks mate!
12-17-2017, 12:39 AM #5
Originally posted by southpaw
I know this thread was closed due to the original posters question being answered and I don't think anyone is going to see your issue nearly as well unless you made your own thread. (I think I can solve your problem actually). However, If you message me on discord (Discord Tag: ROCKY_southpaw#4926) or PM me I can try to come to a conclusion.

Thank you Rocky and I do understand. Please close the thread at your will and I’ll PM you shortly Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo