Post: Is is possible to force connecting to US servers from EU?
02-12-2018, 08:27 AM #1
Albanian'
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey,

I wondered if there is any way to force my Ps4 so i can connect to US servers as it always puts me in a lobby with french guys and thats kinda annoying...*
02-12-2018, 08:34 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Albanian
Hey,

I wondered if there is any way to force my Ps4 so i can connect to US servers as it always puts me in a lobby with french guys and thats kinda annoying...*

I feel you

it only works for certain games but not for the big games such as call of duty you can join someone from the us and you will be dropped into the us server
02-12-2018, 09:44 AM #3
Albanian'
Are you high?
Its so frustrating first of when i want to play like zombies nobody uses a mic and if then their french and i dont understand shit
02-13-2018, 06:44 AM #4
Sinister
Gym leader
Hey,

You could use a VPN and use your PC as a hotspot for your ps4 to connect to. Choose a server somewhere in US.

The following user thanked Sinister for this useful post:

Albanian'
02-13-2018, 09:01 AM #5
Albanian'
Are you high?
Originally posted by 42801
You could use a VPN and use your PC as a hotspot for your ps4 to connect to. Choose a server somewhere in US.

U are THE MAN do u know any free VPN for Windows i tried one but its limited with like 2 gb...
02-13-2018, 04:36 PM #6
Albanian'
Are you high?
Originally posted by 42801

Actually nevermind altough it worked its laggin like hell when i join a party too bad
02-13-2018, 08:14 PM #7
Wosley
Actually nevermind altough it worked its laggin like hell when i join a party too bad

Ofcourse you always have that if you use a vpn
02-16-2018, 12:35 PM #8
You won't get any good speed from free vpn.
It's better to have your own vpn.

The following user thanked IgorPro for this useful post:

Albanian'
02-16-2018, 03:47 PM #9
Wosley
Hey,

Question answered ?
02-16-2018, 08:54 PM #10
Albanian'
Are you high?
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Question answered ?

yeah... i guess lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo