Login | Register
Results 31 to 40 of 69

Thread: swag bucks bots!!!!!


  1. ENG JOK3R ENG JOK3R is B3AST

    Join Date Jun 2008

    Posts 284

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 221

    03-07-2009 05:58 PM #1 swag bucks bots!!!!!

    are there any bots or cheats that still work on swag bucks?
    cause it seems to be taking forever to get 400 swag bucks




    o btw if any1 wants to be my friend and earn swagbucks together then cleck my sig thx



    want free stuff of amazon
    sign up here
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  2. LordOfSpoon™'s Avatar

    LordOfSpoon™ God vs. Fact Creator

    Join Date Jan 2009

    Posts 2,187

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 223

    07-12-2009 12:29 AM #31


    Omg i didnt even start this thread and everyone pms me on this...
    Quote Originally Posted by Coding View Post
    P.s i had sex 18 times just going to throw it out there. With a female not hand if your going to imply that i do.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    leetnews.net | reviews, tech tips, coding & more | Great forum with a great future 8/10 Rating by hackforums

  3. CaLLmeDoM94's Avatar

    CaLLmeDoM94 Pokemon Trainer

    Join Date Jul 2008

    Posts 97

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 45

    07-12-2009 12:39 AM #32

    Get real people, there are no bots, hacks, or cheats for swagbucks and all those files that people send you or have gotten are viruses. The website has even addressed this. If caught trying to cheat the system you could be banned.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  4. ghetto8's Avatar

    ghetto8 I HAS PET PENGUIN PLOX?

    Join Date Feb 2009

    Posts 288

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 27

    07-12-2009 01:00 AM #33

    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfSpoon View Post
    Omg i didnt even start this thread and everyone pms me on this...
    They probably PM you all of their questions about this because you knew more about it than the guy who created the thread lol.
    reach 50 posts [x]
    reach 100 posts [x]
    reach 500 posts []
    reach 1000 posts []
    donate to the site [x]

  5. Join Date Dec 2008

    Posts 2,345

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 4906

    07-12-2009 02:12 AM #34

    lol shame theres no way to cheat at swag bucks :/ oh well looks like im doing it legit.
    EDITS FTW



    ------------------------------------------------------




  6. sgtcat09 Gobble

    Join Date Jul 2009

    Posts 1

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 10

    07-17-2009 12:41 AM #35

    Quote Originally Posted by CaLLmeDoM94 View Post
    Get real people, there are no bots, hacks, or cheats for swagbucks and all those files that people send you or have gotten are viruses. The website has even addressed this. If caught trying to cheat the system you could be banned.

    ummm....ur wrong.


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    bot has worked for me:cool:

  7. LordOfSpoon™'s Avatar

    LordOfSpoon™ God vs. Fact Creator

    Join Date Jan 2009

    Posts 2,187

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 223

    07-17-2009 09:11 PM #36

    Quote Originally Posted by CaLLmeDoM94 View Post
    Get real people, there are no bots, hacks, or cheats for swagbucks and all those files that people send you or have gotten are viruses. The website has even addressed this. If caught trying to cheat the system you could be banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghetto8 View Post
    They probably PM you all of their questions about this because you knew more about it than the guy who created the thread lol.

    Yes it does work ive done it...


    True i tried it once and it worked, now everyone asks me
    Quote Originally Posted by Coding View Post
    P.s i had sex 18 times just going to throw it out there. With a female not hand if your going to imply that i do.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    leetnews.net | reviews, tech tips, coding & more | Great forum with a great future 8/10 Rating by hackforums

  8. CaLLmeDoM94's Avatar

    CaLLmeDoM94 Pokemon Trainer

    Join Date Jul 2008

    Posts 97

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 45

    07-20-2009 12:41 AM #37

    Quote Originally Posted by sgtcat09 View Post
    ummm....ur wrong.


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    bot has worked for me:cool:
    Umm no your wrong. Plus your cheating the system.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  9. LordOfSpoon™'s Avatar

    LordOfSpoon™ God vs. Fact Creator

    Join Date Jan 2009

    Posts 2,187

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 223

    07-20-2009 04:37 PM #38

    Quote Originally Posted by CaLLmeDoM94 View Post
    Umm no your wrong. Plus your cheating the system.
    Explain to us how hes cheating the system
    Quote Originally Posted by Coding View Post
    P.s i had sex 18 times just going to throw it out there. With a female not hand if your going to imply that i do.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    leetnews.net | reviews, tech tips, coding & more | Great forum with a great future 8/10 Rating by hackforums

  10. Join Date Jun 2009

    Posts 138

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 165

    07-22-2009 10:26 PM #39

    Quote Originally Posted by CaLLmeDoM94 View Post
    Umm no your wrong. Plus your cheating the system.
    I srsly haven't made a post in a thread in a long time that isn't mine. But this kid is just an idiot for being so ignorant. How about you don't go into a thread labeled "SwagBucks Bot" if you think it's cheating the system, nor be so ignorant to sgtcat by saying "UMM.. NO YOU'RE WRONG" like a 4 year old.

    Thanks Spoon and Sgtcat for the bots, the one you posted Spoon doesn't want to work for me but I'll try Sgtcat's.


    Trained in the arts of deceit and I'll thieve, mutilate, and kill with no remorse to get what I desire.

    Oh, btw have a good day!

  11. DA-PUSHA Haxor!

    Join Date Jul 2009

    Posts 48

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 10

    07-23-2009 02:21 PM #40

    yea swag bux stuff is wayyy over priced.. try bux.to its lots of bots for that

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •