Thread: swag bucks bots!!!!!

1. ENG JOK3R ENG JOK3R is B3AST

Join Date Jun 2008

Posts 284

Membership Donator

03-07-2009 05:58 PM #1 swag bucks bots!!!!!

are there any bots or cheats that still work on swag bucks?
    cause it seems to be taking forever to get 400 swag bucks

o btw if any1 wants to be my friend and earn swagbucks together then cleck my sig thx

want free stuff of amazon
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

LordOfSpoon™ God vs. Fact Creator

Join Date Jan 2009

Posts 2,187

Membership Donator

07-24-2009 02:16 AM #41

Quote Originally Posted by BleedingPainter View Post
    I srsly haven't made a post in a thread in a long time that isn't mine. But this kid is just an idiot for being so ignorant. How about you don't go into a thread labeled "SwagBucks Bot" if you think it's cheating the system, nor be so ignorant to sgtcat by saying "UMM.. NO YOU'RE WRONG" like a 4 year old.

Thanks Spoon and Sgtcat for the bots, the one you posted Spoon doesn't want to work for me but I'll try Sgtcat's.
    Im Sorry bro but thanks man....
    Quote Originally Posted by Coding View Post
    P.s i had sex 18 times just going to throw it out there. With a female not hand if your going to imply that i do.
    leetnews.net | reviews, tech tips, coding & more | Great forum with a great future 8/10 Rating by hackforums

3. Join Date Jul 2009

Posts 12

Membership Standard

07-28-2009 01:20 AM #42

swagbucks ill help u help me refferal link [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

swagbucks where u get swagmoney and u can buy almost anything swagbucks ill help u help me refferal link [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    drzfinestplayer <----psn

Join Date Jan 2009

Posts 2,187

Membership Donator

07-28-2009 11:30 AM #43

Quote Originally Posted by drzfinestplayer View Post
    swagbucks ill help u help me refferal link [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

swagbucks where u get swagmoney and u can buy almost anything swagbucks ill help u help me refferal link [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    And your doing it so you can gain profit from us...
    P.s i had sex 18 times just going to throw it out there. With a female not hand if your going to imply that i do.
    leetnews.net | reviews, tech tips, coding & more | Great forum with a great future 8/10 Rating by hackforums

CaLLmeDoM94 Pokemon Trainer

Join Date Jul 2008

Posts 97

Membership Standard

07-30-2009 02:41 AM #44

I srsly haven't made a post in a thread in a long time that isn't mine. But this kid is just an idiot for being so ignorant. How about you don't go into a thread labeled "SwagBucks Bot" if you think it's cheating the system, nor be so ignorant to sgtcat by saying "UMM.. NO YOU'RE WRONG" like a 4 year old.

Thanks Spoon and Sgtcat for the bots, the one you posted Spoon doesn't want to work for me but I'll try Sgtcat's.
    Why did i come to this post? Cause i saw it under the last reply section and I use swagbucks, and there has been spam going around the facebook or there was about bots.

And to call me "ignorant", WOW dont be such a punk bitch. And then you think im a 4 year old? Seriously grow the F*ck up bro common.

6. Join Date Jun 2009

Posts 138

Membership Donator

07-31-2009 12:47 PM #45

Quote Originally Posted by CaLLmeDoM94 View Post
    Why did i come to this post? Cause i saw it under the last reply section and I use swagbucks, and there has been spam going around the facebook or there was about bots.

And to call me "ignorant", WOW dont be such a punk bitch. And then you think im a 4 year old? Seriously grow the F*ck up bro common.

LOL.. okay, first off, just because you're lurking for more "L33T HAX ON COD," doesn't mean you need to even come here. You could have just read it, left it, and forgot about it. Seeing that there's nothing about SPAMMING ON YOUR ***BOOK, whoops I mean facebook.. and NOTHING, that concerns you even posting in this thread, it's COMMON SENSE to stay THE **** OUT. But no, you took the other path which ridiculed everyone who is on this thread for a certain reason, a reason completely different then yours with no concern of you. Note; THIS IS THE HACKING AND CODING SECTION. No one needs your negative input in this thread, and pretty much, no one even ****ing cares. Now that we got that out of the way, lets review why you're being called an ignorant 4 year old, shall we?

"Originally Posted by CaLLmeDoM94
    Get real people, there are no bots, hacks, or cheats for swagbucks and all those files that people send you or have gotten are viruses. The website has even addressed this. If caught trying to cheat the system you could be banned."

Whoa, am I seeing something wrong here? I moral guy in a hacking section? Ugh I get banned from almost every website I go on because I HACK. I HACK I HACK I HACK. and this is.. THE HACKING SECTION OF THE FORUM. STAY THE **** OUT. Now..

"Umm no your wrong. Plus your cheating the system."

Okay, I see where I'm wrong. You have a very persuasive and solid argument here, by you just acting like a 4 YEAR OLD, by saying "Umm.. no your wrong, I'm right blahblahblah." Sorry for that mix up. And like I said before, WE ARE TRYING TO CHEAT THE SYSTEM, that's what this section of the forum is for, correct?

lol, pwned.

Anyways, all bots are down right now as I see because SwagBucks came up with this verification text when you search so you just can't get them automatically.

Trained in the arts of deceit and I'll thieve, mutilate, and kill with no remorse to get what I desire.

Oh, btw have a good day!

CaLLmeDoM94 Pokemon Trainer

Join Date Jul 2008

Posts 97

Membership Standard

07-31-2009 06:03 PM #46

LOL.. okay, first off, just because you're lurking for more "L33T HAX ON COD," doesn't mean you need to even come here. You could have just read it, left it, and forgot about it. Seeing that there's nothing about SPAMMING ON YOUR ***BOOK, whoops I mean facebook.. and NOTHING, that concerns you even posting in this thread, it's COMMON SENSE to stay THE **** OUT. But no, you took the other path which ridiculed everyone who is on this thread for a certain reason, a reason completely different then yours with no concern of you. Note; THIS IS THE HACKING AND CODING SECTION. No one needs your negative input in this thread, and pretty much, no one even ****ing cares. Now that we got that out of the way, lets review why you're being called an ignorant 4 year old, shall we?

"Originally Posted by CaLLmeDoM94
    Get real people, there are no bots, hacks, or cheats for swagbucks and all those files that people send you or have gotten are viruses. The website has even addressed this. If caught trying to cheat the system you could be banned."

Whoa, am I seeing something wrong here? I moral guy in a hacking section? Ugh I get banned from almost every website I go on because I HACK. I HACK I HACK I HACK. and this is.. THE HACKING SECTION OF THE FORUM. STAY THE **** OUT. Now..

"Umm no your wrong. Plus your cheating the system."

Okay, I see where I'm wrong. You have a very persuasive and solid argument here, by you just acting like a 4 YEAR OLD, by saying "Umm.. no your wrong, I'm right blahblahblah." Sorry for that mix up. And like I said before, WE ARE TRYING TO CHEAT THE SYSTEM, that's what this section of the forum is for, correct?

lol, pwned.

Anyways, all bots are down right now as I see because SwagBucks came up with this verification text when you search so you just can't get them automatically.

Okay Im done here in this section. I will let you guys do what you do.
    Have fun.

Join Date Jan 2009

Posts 2,187

Membership Donator

07-31-2009 10:55 PM #47

Quote Originally Posted by CaLLmeDoM94 View Post
    Okay Im done here in this section. I will let you guys do what you do.
    Have fun.
    Ha Ha You cant take it....lol

9. Dillion I am error

Join Date Jun 2009

Posts 79

Membership Standard

08-02-2009 11:04 AM #48

Quote Originally Posted by bladesforever View Post
    are there any bots or cheats that still work on swag bucks?
    cause it seems to be taking forever to get 400 swag bucks

o btw if any1 wants to be my friend and earn swagbucks together then cleck my sig thx
    There isnt a bot
    OWNER OF AIMBOT BLOGS!:black:

Join Date Jan 2009

Posts 2,187

Membership Donator

08-03-2009 07:55 AM #49

Quote Originally Posted by Dillion View Post
    There isnt a bot
    Yes there is, ive used it. It works. Check your facts before you start opening your mouth

11. Devious Gobble

Join Date Aug 2008

Posts 4

Membership Standard

08-12-2009 03:01 PM #50

Is there like a tut for this swagbot?