03-07-2009, 11:58 PM #1
ENG JOK3R
ENG JOK3R is B3AST
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); are there any bots or cheats that still work on swag bucks?
cause it seems to be taking forever to get 400 swag bucks

o btw if any1 wants to be my friend and earn swagbucks together then cleck my sig thx
07-20-2009, 09:37 PM #38
Originally posted by CaLLmeDoM94 View Post
Umm no your wrong. Plus your cheating the system.

Explain to us how hes cheating the system
07-23-2009, 03:26 AM #39
Umm no your wrong. Plus your cheating the system.

I srsly haven't made a post in a thread in a long time that isn't mine. But this kid is just an idiot for being so ignorant. How about you don't go into a thread labeled "SwagBucks Bot" if you think it's cheating the system, nor be so ignorant to sgtcat by saying "UMM.. NO YOU'RE WRONG" like a 4 year old.

Thanks Spoon and Sgtcat for the bots, the one you posted Spoon doesn't want to work for me but I'll try Sgtcat's.
07-23-2009, 07:21 PM #40
yea swag bux stuff is wayyy over priced.. try bux.to its lots of bots for that
07-24-2009, 07:16 AM #41
Originally posted by BleedingPainter View Post
I srsly haven't made a post in a thread in a long time that isn't mine. But this kid is just an idiot for being so ignorant. How about you don't go into a thread labeled "SwagBucks Bot" if you think it's cheating the system, nor be so ignorant to sgtcat by saying "UMM.. NO YOU'RE WRONG" like a 4 year old.

Thanks Spoon and Sgtcat for the bots, the one you posted Spoon doesn't want to work for me but I'll try Sgtcat's.

Im Sorry bro but thanks man....
07-28-2009, 06:20 AM #42
swagbucks ill help u help me refferal link You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

swagbucks where u get swagmoney and u can buy almost anything swagbucks ill help u help me refferal link You must login or register to view this content.
07-28-2009, 04:30 PM #43
Originally posted by drzfinestplayer View Post
swagbucks ill help u help me refferal link You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

swagbucks where u get swagmoney and u can buy almost anything swagbucks ill help u help me refferal link You must login or register to view this content.

And your doing it so you can gain profit from us...
07-30-2009, 07:41 AM #44
CaLLmeDoM94
Pokemon Trainer

Why did i come to this post? Cause i saw it under the last reply section and I use swagbucks, and there has been spam going around the facebook or there was about bots.

And to call me "ignorant", WOW dont be such a punk bitch. And then you think im a 4 year old? Seriously grow the F*ck up bro common.
07-31-2009, 05:47 PM #45
Why did i come to this post? Cause i saw it under the last reply section and I use swagbucks, and there has been spam going around the facebook or there was about bots.

And to call me "ignorant", WOW dont be such a punk bitch. And then you think im a 4 year old? Seriously grow the F*ck up bro common.

LOL.. okay, first off, just because you're lurking for more "L33T HAX ON COD," doesn't mean you need to even come here. You could have just read it, left it, and forgot about it. Seeing that there's nothing about SPAMMING ON YOUR FAGBOOK, whoops I mean facebook.. and NOTHING, that concerns you even posting in this thread, it's COMMON SENSE to stay THE **** OUT. But no, you took the other path which ridiculed everyone who is on this thread for a certain reason, a reason completely different then yours with no concern of you. Note; THIS IS THE HACKING AND CODING SECTION. No one needs your negative input in this thread, and pretty much, no one even ****ing cares. Now that we got that out of the way, lets review why you're being called an ignorant 4 year old, shall we?

"Originally Posted by CaLLmeDoM94
Get real people, there are no bots, hacks, or cheats for swagbucks and all those files that people send you or have gotten are viruses. The website has even addressed this. If caught trying to cheat the system you could be banned."

Whoa, am I seeing something wrong here? I moral guy in a hacking section? Ugh I get banned from almost every website I go on because I HACK. I HACK I HACK I HACK. and this is.. THE HACKING SECTION OF THE FORUM. STAY THE **** OUT. Now..

"Umm no your wrong. Plus your cheating the system."

Okay, I see where I'm wrong. You have a very persuasive and solid argument here, by you just acting like a 4 YEAR OLD, by saying "Umm.. no your wrong, I'm right blahblahblah." Sorry for that mix up. And like I said before, WE ARE TRYING TO CHEAT THE SYSTEM, that's what this section of the forum is for, correct?

lol, pwned.

Anyways, all bots are down right now as I see because SwagBucks came up with this verification text when you search so you just can't get them automatically.
07-31-2009, 11:03 PM #46
CaLLmeDoM94
Pokemon Trainer
LOL.. okay, first off, just because you're lurking for more "L33T HAX ON COD," doesn't mean you need to even come here. You could have just read it, left it, and forgot about it. Seeing that there's nothing about SPAMMING ON YOUR FAGBOOK, whoops I mean facebook.. and NOTHING, that concerns you even posting in this thread, it's COMMON SENSE to stay THE **** OUT. But no, you took the other path which ridiculed everyone who is on this thread for a certain reason, a reason completely different then yours with no concern of you. Note; THIS IS THE HACKING AND CODING SECTION. No one needs your negative input in this thread, and pretty much, no one even ****ing cares. Now that we got that out of the way, lets review why you're being called an ignorant 4 year old, shall we?

"Originally Posted by CaLLmeDoM94
Get real people, there are no bots, hacks, or cheats for swagbucks and all those files that people send you or have gotten are viruses. The website has even addressed this. If caught trying to cheat the system you could be banned."

Whoa, am I seeing something wrong here? I moral guy in a hacking section? Ugh I get banned from almost every website I go on because I HACK. I HACK I HACK I HACK. and this is.. THE HACKING SECTION OF THE FORUM. STAY THE **** OUT. Now..

"Umm no your wrong. Plus your cheating the system."

Okay, I see where I'm wrong. You have a very persuasive and solid argument here, by you just acting like a 4 YEAR OLD, by saying "Umm.. no your wrong, I'm right blahblahblah." Sorry for that mix up. And like I said before, WE ARE TRYING TO CHEAT THE SYSTEM, that's what this section of the forum is for, correct?

lol, pwned.

Anyways, all bots are down right now as I see because SwagBucks came up with this verification text when you search so you just can't get them automatically.

Okay Im done here in this section. I will let you guys do what you do.
Have fun.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo