05-01-2011, 12:57 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My windows 7 on drive e:/ won't boot (not even in safe mode) and my windows vista (drive c/) can't access anything, looks almost like windows xp (the way program files start and everything is displayed).

I would send screenshots but it can't even start network drivers. >:(
And I have to use my Droid...but now I can't use fiezilla, itunes,f irefox, HxD, or other programs.

Its pissing me off. Two windows OS ****ed in 3 weeks.

And was wondering if someone of windows 7 or vista can upload a .zip of their windows folder so I can copy the files to my computer. (The startup and other ones like .dll and see if it helps.)

Please need help I OFFICIALLY AM STARTING TO HATE WINDOWS AS MUCH AS SONY!

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Error when started:
(Going to take pictures with my phone...)

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Actually, for now:
Uploade drivers folder (C:/windows/system/drivers)
And search drivers in C:/windows folder and copy all FILES into a folder and .zip both folders and upload please!!!!! (Please note if 7 or vista...thanks)
05-01-2011, 02:15 AM #2
<Jimbo>
</Jimbo>
You're looking for drivers? We don't even know the Make of the laptop...
05-01-2011, 03:06 AM #3
Originally posted by RGB
You're looking for drivers? We don't even know the Make of the laptop...

Just windows vista and 7 drivers. Not hardware drivers. But I have a hp desktop vista 32bit home edition and same for windows 7. Just on a diffeent drive... (don't know everything since I can't start it right now)-I'm on my phone
05-01-2011, 04:39 AM #4
Nero.
Space Ninja
Originally posted by jakeowns View Post
My windows 7 on drive e:/ won't boot (not even in safe mode) and my windows vista (drive c/) can't access anything, looks almost like windows xp (the way program files start and everything is displayed).

I would send screenshots but it can't even start network drivers. >:(
And I have to use my Droid...but now I can't use fiezilla, itunes,f irefox, HxD, or other programs.

Its pissing me off. Two windows OS ****ed in 3 weeks.

And was wondering if someone of windows 7 or vista can upload a .zip of their windows folder so I can copy the files to my computer. (The startup and other ones like .dll and see if it helps.)

Please need help I OFFICIALLY AM STARTING TO HATE WINDOWS AS MUCH AS SONY!

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Error when started:
(Going to take pictures with my phone...)

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Actually, for now:
Uploade drivers folder (C:/windows/system/drivers)
And search drivers in C:/windows folder and copy all FILES into a folder and .zip both folders and upload please!!!!! (Please note if 7 or vista...thanks)

I have a great solution
Get a Mac.:carling:

The following user thanked Nero. for this useful post:

jakeowns
05-01-2011, 05:04 AM #5
Originally posted by austinr00 View Post
I have a great solution
Get a Mac.:carling:

IM thinking about it... But I'm brokeatm... So, also...macs can't do whata windows computer can. Besides break lol.
05-01-2011, 05:15 AM #6
Nero.
Space Ninja
Originally posted by jakeowns View Post
IM thinking about it... But I'm brokeatm... So, also...macs can't do whata windows computer can. Besides break lol.

well here is the best part
Macs can run windows programs with Wine
or you can just run windows on mac
best of both worlds
05-01-2011, 06:29 PM #7
Originally posted by austinr00 View Post
well here is the best part
Macs can run windows programs with Wine
or you can just run windows on mac
best of both worlds

i knew about that. but they are also expensive... :/ (can you buy one for me Happy lol jk!!! haha)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo