06-11-2011, 07:35 PM #1
iGir :D
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone know a great gaming computer that cost under $1000? Please don't say Alienware. Unless you can link me to one that costs under $1000 and is good.
06-11-2011, 07:46 PM #2
Tichy
Keeper
i would say a computer that you build your self with an nvidea graphic card and ddr3 ram about 8gb if u can afford it and an intel processor if you turn to pc gaming be sure to try out all points bulletin new game just out pc only Smile
06-11-2011, 07:50 PM #3
TheGamerBurton
Climbing up the ladder
I have a gaming pc which i bout for just over 500 pound. I can play black ops and other big releases.
The specs are : 4gb ddr3 ram
quad 3.00ghz proccessor
2gb hdmi graphics card
2tb memory

I bought it off ebay brand new and the guy built it for me. Very good service. Hope this helped
06-12-2011, 09:49 PM #4
You must login or register to view this content.
Specs are there, its pretty damn good with dual amd HD 6850 graphic cards, liquid cooling, i7 2600k processor, all for under 1000$.

EDIT: Sorry, its for under 1000 euros, its around 1300 in dollars.
But look around on that site in the computer section, some seriously good computers for real cheap prices.

The following user thanked FlyingIrishMan for this useful post:

06-13-2011, 02:47 AM #5
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by FlyingIrishMan View Post
You must login or register to view this content.
Specs are there, its pretty damn good with dual amd HD 6850 graphic cards, liquid cooling, i7 2600k processor, all for under 1000$.

EDIT: Sorry, its for under 1000 euros, its around 1300 in dollars.
But look around on that site in the computer section, some seriously good computers for real cheap prices.

I'm not really a computer wizard or anything like that. So I'm going to take your word that this is a great computer. Awesome face Ty for the reply!

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Originally posted by Twist
I have a gaming pc which i bout for just over 500 pound. I can play black ops and other big releases.
The specs are : 4gb ddr3 ram
quad 3.00ghz proccessor
2gb hdmi graphics card
2tb memory

I bought it off ebay brand new and the guy built it for me. Very good service. Hope this helped

Link?
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo