09-20-2011, 02:11 AM #1
AndreeU
+cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok i have done nothing but simple hacks such has ps3 jailbreak, xbox 360 jtag, wii homebrew, and ipod touch jailbreak... but i wana understand and get into the more advance hacking/coding parts.. ima wana get involve into a computer hacking....
but my major issue im only 16 and a JAIL is a NO NO for me..... what hacks/coding or things i could do that will not harm me in any way especially leading to jail or issues with the policy of some sort....
09-20-2011, 02:18 AM #2
Default Avatar
COD
well i doubt you will go to jail for hacking lol, just make sure you give people credit if you take there patches and search on NGU bout hacking there are helpfull threads
09-20-2011, 02:24 AM #3
AndreeU
+cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
Originally posted by Louie1996 View Post
well i doubt you will go to jail for hacking lol, just make sure you give people credit if you take there patches and search on NGU bout hacking there are helpfull threads

yes ive searche around and saw a couple of stuff that interest me but you knw like i wana learn but then again the worry of getting introuble especially when my plans are to go to france and study mechanical and electrical engineering...
but ok thnks i take your word and yes i will post all the credit to thoses that created the stuff
09-20-2011, 08:22 PM #4
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
Originally posted by zFakieHDz View Post
yes ive searche around and saw a couple of stuff that interest me but you knw like i wana learn but then again the worry of getting introuble especially when my plans are to go to france and study mechanical and electrical engineering...
but ok thnks i take your word and yes i will post all the credit to thoses that created the stuff

The first question is quite simple, what do you want to learn? You cannot just "learn" hacking, its a skill and passion that is acquired over a good deal of time, but your first step should be to learn about computers and programming.

And, just FYI, France doesn't have an extradition treaty with the US.
09-20-2011, 10:13 PM #5
AndreeU
+cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
Originally posted by AsianInvasion View Post
The first question is quite simple, what do you want to learn? You cannot just "learn" hacking, its a skill and passion that is acquired over a good deal of time, but your first step should be to learn about computers and programming.

And, just FYI, France doesn't have an extradition treaty with the US.

yea I want coding and all tat stuff like reverse engineering....
09-20-2011, 11:38 PM #6
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
yea I want coding and all tat stuff like reverse engineering....

Well, your first step should be to learn about computers, there's a variety of computer science courses available for free online.

Then, you ought to learn a first high-level programming language, I'd highly encourage you to give Java a go.

Once you have a good ground in computer science and programming, learn about Assembly, Assembly is as close as you can get to machine code (without being sorely confused).

Then, I'd suggest you look up a reverse engineering tutorial, by the time you are confident in at least one high-level programming language, as well as Assembly and general computers, you should have the know how to finish a reverse engineering tutorial, and get on to reverse engineering.

I'd say it should be about 2-4 years by the time you're reverse engineering.

The following user thanked Epic? for this useful post:

AndreeU
09-20-2011, 11:48 PM #7
AndreeU
+cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
Well, your first step should be to learn about computers, there's a variety of computer science courses available for free online.

Then, you ought to learn a first high-level programming language, I'd highly encourage you to give Java a go.

Once you have a good ground in computer science and programming, learn about Assembly, Assembly is as close as you can get to machine code (without being sorely confused).

Then, I'd suggest you look up a reverse engineering tutorial, by the time you are confident in at least one high-level programming language, as well as Assembly and general computers, you should have the know how to finish a reverse engineering tutorial, and get on to reverse engineering.

dammm lol fck it i'll do it hahah right now i was put into a computer for basic class :( not cool... Even though in the class they talk about jave HTML C++ Python(lol) and visual basic..... ok so u perfer me to uderstand java better.... i think ima go straight to java learning ok well thnks ok
09-20-2011, 11:49 PM #8
Curt
Former Staff
Everything related to hacking to something you shouldn't could lead to imprisonment.
09-21-2011, 12:00 AM #9
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
dammm lol fck it i'll do it hahah right now i was put into a computer for basic class :( not cool... Even though in the class they talk about jave HTML C++ Python(lol) and visual basic..... ok so u perfer me to uderstand java better.... i think ima go straight to java learning ok well thnks ok

Ah yes. Java is an excellent first programming language.

Again, before you move on to Assembly, and even more so, before you move on to reverse engineering, you're going to need to understand at least the fundamentals of computer science, including basic electrical engineering (and we're talking really basic here) and the basics of things like algorithms and data structures, and what not.

Don't expect Java to be an easy task either, expect to take about a year to fully learn it.
09-21-2011, 04:08 AM #10
AndreeU
+cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
Ah yes. Java is an excellent first programming language.

Again, before you move on to Assembly, and even more so, before you move on to reverse engineering, you're going to need to understand at least the fundamentals of computer science, including basic electrical engineering (and we're talking really basic here) and the basics of things like algorithms and data structures, and what not.

Don't expect Java to be an easy task either, expect to take about a year to fully learn it.

ok kool i'll try to fit all that studing into my high school/college schedule lol... my school is both a high school and college so while im doing high school i can also do college classes lol so i'll b signing up for computer engineeri basic over at the community college this nxt mnth of october...

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Quick question that just hit me.... can you link me to a couple of websites that are good for computer science courses

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo