09-23-2011, 09:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay I got a new computer that came with windows vista so i upgraded it to windows 7. To get a windows 7 serial code i just went to my other computer that had windows 7 and took it like that. Now my mom's spazing out saying you cant do that and blah blah blah... So my question-Is there anything wrong with what i did and can they charge me some how?
09-23-2011, 10:09 PM #2
HecmanHD
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Phobick View Post
Okay I got a new computer that came with windows vista so i upgraded it to windows 7. To get a windows 7 serial code i just went to my other computer that had windows 7 and took it like that. Now my mom's spazing out saying you cant do that and blah blah blah... So my question-Is there anything wrong with what i did and can they charge me some how?
Nah Microsoft cant do anything to you even if you dont use a non-legit code Winky Winky Please note that theres one update that may detect a non legit code and show a watemark saying that "this copy of windows is not genuine, blah blah" just use a loader and it will be fixed. Just in case Smile
09-23-2011, 10:11 PM #3
Originally posted by HecmanHD View Post
Nah Microsoft cant do anything to you even if you dont use a non-legit code Winky Winky Please note that theres one update that may detect a non legit code and show a watemark saying that "this copy of windows is not genuine, blah blah" just use a loader and it will be fixed. Just in case Smile
Thx, Mods i found out what i needed. You can move this to answered questions.
09-25-2011, 08:37 PM #4
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by Phobick View Post
Okay I got a new computer that came with windows vista so i upgraded it to windows 7. To get a windows 7 serial code i just went to my other computer that had windows 7 and took it like that. Now my mom's spazing out saying you cant do that and blah blah blah... So my question-Is there anything wrong with what i did and can they charge me some how?

Really you did nothing wrong. We have a code that works for up to 3 computers at a time. Really, as long as you are using this one and not the other computer that has the code meant for 1 computer then you are abiding by their rules.

Essentially though, it doesn't really matter, they won't do anything.
09-25-2011, 11:02 PM #5
Millz
Worth the Weight
Trust me man. I would be in a lot more shit if they would chase people down than you would be. They won't figure you out.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo