03-21-2014, 01:55 AM #1
Boliberrys
^^ Sexy ^^
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys!
Im looking for a C# programmer, to ask questions about programing tools, because im planning on creating my first tool, and im having lots of questions xD
If anyone wants to help me, please add me on Skype.
If i create a successful tool, ill add you on the credits Happy
THANKS FOR READING!
04-18-2014, 10:14 AM #2
Cyb3r
NextGenUpdate Elite
Not to be mean or rude but you have to use search engine before you ask..

There's tons of tutorials on how to make a tool with C# most of them with videos..

Here is a bunch of them: You must login or register to view this content.

Advice: Don't count on anybody to learn you anything.. try to learn by yourself and let google be your best friend from now on.

Good luck mate.
04-20-2014, 02:24 PM #3
Jorgos Nomikos
Bounty hunter
If you are new to programming, Visual Basic is also a good language to learn.
Its more easy and its almost like C#, but with C# you can make more advanced applications.

If i was you i should start by: looking for some source-code and take a look how it all works.
And as @Cyb3er already says: Google is your friend Winky Winky or just read some old fashion programming books.
07-13-2014, 05:49 PM #4
jagex
Gym leader
Sure, add me on skype: Fiend Busa
07-24-2014, 02:31 PM #5
Originally posted by Boliberrys View Post
Hello guys!
Im looking for a C# programmer, to ask questions about programing tools, because im planning on creating my first tool, and im having lots of questions xD
If anyone wants to help me, please add me on Skype.
If i create a successful tool, ill add you on the credits Happy
THANKS FOR READING!

It's best for you to learn on your own, i tried going to school for it and failed terribly, I'm a little sketchy, but I know a few programming languages just from teaching myself, mostly the basics of them, the only thing I've did by myself is make space invaders & ping pong with C#. That's about it lol
07-24-2014, 08:00 PM #6
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by x2KiLL2x View Post
It's best for you to learn on your own, i tried going to school for it and failed terribly, I'm a little sketchy, but I know a few programming languages just from teaching myself, mostly the basics of them, the only thing I've did by myself is make space invaders & ping pong with C#. That's about it lol

When you go to school, you need to read the book. If you can't pass a programming class then that means you didn't understand the material because you didn't practice the book properly.

I've taken a few college leveled programming courses, Aced every one of them and found that the people who just skimmed the book and didn't take the time to practice the language, to learn the language, and to understand how to use the language were the ones failing the tests, failing to appropriately write applications and were the ones who didn't understand what they were writing or the task at hand.

You develop a sense of understanding about how to structure an application appropriately before you even begin the project. You begin to outline in your head, you don't just do.

For a ping pong game or space invaders, you need to visualize what you need. Write out the methods you might need, write out the variables needed and figure out what functions you'll want to have.

The following user thanked Pichu for this useful post:

One

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo