08-25-2014, 04:33 AM #1
MrToxlcBooty
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); my navigation bar to scroll through all the classes say i wanted to do the ps3lib

i do PS3. and theirs no scroll box any solution fixes it works for a few minutes then goes away? ive rebuilt my solutions and everything
08-25-2014, 03:39 PM #2
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by MrToxlcBooty View Post
my navigation bar to scroll through all the classes say i wanted to do the ps3lib

i do PS3. and theirs no scroll box any solution fixes it works for a few minutes then goes away? ive rebuilt my solutions and everything

Have you tried going to the toolbar , clicking windows > reset window layout? That generally fixes most problems.
08-25-2014, 09:12 PM #3
MrToxlcBooty
I defeated!
No i havnt but thanks ill give it a try !!
08-26-2014, 01:07 AM #4
MrToxlcBooty
I defeated!
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
Have you tried going to the toolbar , clicking windows > reset window layout? That generally fixes most problems.

didn't work :(
08-26-2014, 02:51 PM #5
Default Avatar
Oneup
didn't work :(

You should probably post a screenshot because your first post just doesn't make sense.
08-26-2014, 09:51 PM #6
MrToxlcBooty
I defeated!
I actually figured it out i went to %appdata% microsoft>visual stuidos renamed 10.0,11.0,12.0
I downloaded the visual studios ultimate with update 3 and press repair hasnt failed yet
08-28-2014, 07:36 AM #7
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
You likely downloaded an extension that caused a conflict with the menu system.

If you can't get to deleting the extensions you've installed, delete Visual Studio and clean out any and all files of it. Then download it fresh again.
08-28-2014, 03:44 PM #8
Default Avatar
Oneup
I actually figured it out i went to %appdata% microsoft>visual stuidos renamed 10.0,11.0,12.0
I downloaded the visual studios ultimate with update 3 and press repair hasnt failed yet

Originally posted by Pichu View Post
You likely downloaded an extension that caused a conflict with the menu system.

If you can't get to deleting the extensions you've installed, delete Visual Studio and clean out any and all files of it. Then download it fresh again.

Might just be me but it looks like he already got it figured out?
09-03-2014, 07:54 PM #9
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
Might just be me but it looks like he already got it figured out?

Didn't notice that when I posted. Anyways, still something I personally experienced with a conflicting Addon.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo