10-01-2015, 02:47 PM #1
ItzMatriix
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First off i know how to upload a whole new paste to pastebin. like so it creates a completely new one. what im worndering is if it is possible to edit an existing one? like if i have a pastebin for users and key codes, make it so like i can use a program to add a user, or add a key code to the paste without manually opening pastebin and doing so. If you need me to be more specific on what i mean i can do that as well
10-01-2015, 02:54 PM #2
Winter
Purple God
If you add me on Skype @NGUWinter, I can help you out, I did this a while ago.
10-23-2015, 04:34 AM #3
Originally posted by ItzMatriix View Post
First off i know how to upload a whole new paste to pastebin. like so it creates a completely new one. what im worndering is if it is possible to edit an existing one? like if i have a pastebin for users and key codes, make it so like i can use a program to add a user, or add a key code to the paste without manually opening pastebin and doing so. If you need me to be more specific on what i mean i can do that as well

Necessary help given/offered by winter. Your question seems answered since you abandonned this thread but if you have further inquiries that are directly related I will re open this upon your request.
thrad cl0$3d

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo