11-24-2015, 04:04 AM #1
Trefad
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello. I've looked up this question many times but I can't find good answers. If anyone knows the answer to this please respond.
Last edited by Trefad ; 11-24-2015 at 04:14 AM.
11-24-2015, 03:38 PM #2
Originally posted by Trefad View Post
Hello. I've looked up this question many times but I can't find good answers. If anyone knows the answer to this please respond.

Please expand on your question, no way you'll get any answers without an explanation of what "C# exploiting" and "C++ exploiting" is
11-24-2015, 09:47 PM #3
Originally posted by JohnModzHD View Post
Please expand on your question, no way you'll get any answers without an explanation of what "C# exploiting" and "C++ exploiting" is

Lmao user has no idea what he's talking about xD

C++ & C# are programming language, are you asking what's a better language of choice for exploiting? That question still doesn't make sense but yeah :lol:
11-26-2015, 07:46 AM #4
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by Trefad View Post
Hello. I've looked up this question many times but I can't find good answers. If anyone knows the answer to this please respond.

If you are looking to make general malware like RATs and Keyloggers the simplest route would be C# but that would also limit who you can infect since it's .Net dependent, C++ isn't however and also works more indepth with the system so would probably be a better choice but also requires a lot of knowledge.
11-26-2015, 04:56 PM #5
Trefad
I defeated!
Originally posted by Sloth View Post
If you are looking to make general malware like RATs and Keyloggers the simplest route would be C# but that would also limit who you can infect since it's .Net dependent, C++ isn't however and also works more indepth with the system so would probably be a better choice but also requires a lot of knowledge.

Thanks! I was looking for an answer like this Smile
Last edited by Trefad ; 11-26-2015 at 04:59 PM.
11-29-2015, 11:48 PM #6
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Question answered. Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo