01-01-2016, 10:56 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Hello, I have been stuck with this problem for awhile now and have been way to lazy to actually make a support thread. So basically ORBIT is like a Siri but for the computer. I have a lot of command but I am trying to add a "search for" command and above works but it only searches for commands..

When I say, "search for cats" it won't do it but if I say, "search for *another command*" (for example "search for about orbit") then it will search but I am trying to get the synthesizer to recognize non-commands when searching.. Any help?
01-07-2016, 09:46 PM #2
Default Avatar
Brad
try .equals("search for")
01-07-2016, 10:37 PM #3
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by Brad View Post
try .equals("search for")

that is the same exact thing :|
no difference will be made
01-08-2016, 03:39 AM #4
Blessings
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Toxic View Post

I don't know the answer but yeah, that would be the exact same thing :P
01-08-2016, 10:40 AM #5
Default Avatar
Brad
Originally posted by Toxic View Post

String.Equals compares string content
== compares object references

The following 2 users say thank you to Brad for this useful post:

Toxic, Winter
01-08-2016, 11:07 AM #6
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by Brad View Post
String.Equals compares string content
== compares object references

New info for meh :|
01-08-2016, 11:25 AM #7
Winter
Purple God
Originally posted by Veyzor View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello, I have been stuck with this problem for awhile now and have been way to lazy to actually make a support thread. So basically ORBIT is like a Siri but for the computer. I have a lot of command but I am trying to add a "search for" command and above works but it only searches for commands..

When I say, "search for cats" it won't do it but if I say, "search for *another command*" (for example "search for about orbit") then it will search but I am trying to get the synthesizer to recognize non-commands when searching.. Any help?

because .net has a class for EVERYTHING... I decided to put You must login or register to view this content. example together.
Don't think I haven't forgotten stare

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo