01-03-2016, 10:18 PM #1
KLArcher
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm doing an online store on which has PayPal integration, whenever i complete a successfully payment on which i know it is working as i have checked the logs on trying to return the Transaction ID. I cannot seem to return it correctly.

When payment has gone through trying to return Transaction ID.
You must login or register to view this content.

Code used to return Transaction ID.

I don't know whether PayPal have changed any values but i would appreciate if someone could give me some assistance.
01-08-2016, 11:33 AM #2
Winter
Purple God
Originally posted by KLArcher View Post
I'm doing an online store on which has PayPal integration, whenever i complete a successfully payment on which i know it is working as i have checked the logs on trying to return the Transaction ID. I cannot seem to return it correctly.

When payment has gone through trying to return Transaction ID.

Code used to return Transaction ID.

I don't know whether PayPal have changed any values but i would appreciate if someone could give me some assistance.

did you set up your API's correctly? Because I remember trying to do it a while back but in C# and my API's wern't setup correctly it wouldn't work
01-09-2016, 08:18 PM #3
KLArcher
Little One
Originally posted by Winter View Post
did you set up your API's correctly? Because I remember trying to do it a while back but in C# and my API's wern't setup correctly it wouldn't work

I believe they are setup correctly, if you can remember on how you did anything is there any possibility you can give me some assistance.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo