01-09-2016, 12:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Dev's,
I have been on NGU for a while but not as an extremely active member. Currently I am a rookie to Html/Css and was hoping some of you on this site who uses this language can assist me in gaining some experience. Please contact me via inbox or through this post. I do appreciate any assistance to better my skills, Thank you very much.
01-09-2016, 12:17 AM #2
Winter
Purple God
Originally posted by MODZZ View Post
Hello Dev's,
I have been on NGU for a while but not as an extremely active member. Currently I am a rookie to Html/Css and was hoping some of you on this site who uses this language can assist me in gaining some experience. Please contact me via inbox or through this post. I do appreciate any assistance to better my skills, Thank you very much.

here some resources to start off with;

You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
01-09-2016, 12:26 AM #3
Ive already done them, I am looking for more. Maybe to assist persons with their projects(without compensation), I want to learn more
01-09-2016, 12:27 AM #4
Originally posted by MODZZ View Post
Hello Dev's,

Moved to Computer Programming Inquiries. Both of the links Winter mentioned will prove quite useful to you, as they were for me a decade ago, when I started. Smile
01-18-2016, 02:21 AM #5
Thank You Squid

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo