01-10-2016, 07:53 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay so I'm trying to move everything over to 2015 as it runs way better on my pc, So I've been trying to get sprx to work in there. I've copied the SCE folders over and the and it show's up You must login or register to view this content. but I can't create one it just doesn't do anything when I select it anyone know why?
-Thanks

ohh and also I don't know if this is the right section so sorry if it isn't.
01-11-2016, 03:04 AM #2
Winter
Purple God
Originally posted by HostOnly View Post
Okay so I'm trying to move everything over to 2015 as it runs way better on my pc, So I've been trying to get sprx to work in there. I've copied the SCE folders over and the and it show's up You must login or register to view this content. but I can't create one it just doesn't do anything when I select it anyone know why?
-Thanks

ohh and also I don't know if this is the right section so sorry if it isn't.

I already tried that, the problem is that the starting solution doesn't exist. You need to import that too; Basically the default PPU project that gets loaded in on vs 2010 idk how I did it though, also don't forget the toolset it's self :p
01-12-2016, 10:15 PM #3
Originally posted by Winter View Post
I already tried that, the problem is that the starting solution doesn't exist. You need to import that too; Basically the default PPU project that gets loaded in on vs 2010 idk how I did it though, also don't forget the toolset it's self :p

Ahhh okay thanks, I'll have to have a look when I've got a bit of time

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo